Chapter 4: kidnapped

He had been gone for  a whole school week and let's just say that worried is an understatement. I went to the councillors office and talked about how I was worried about him and how I couldn't sleep. "oh you poor dear! Okay well here's his address and I suggest you go and ask his parents if you can visit him. Bring some cookies or soup or something." she said in secretive way. " Thanks mam I'll be sure that I do." I said as I walked out the door.

I went straight to his house after school today. I went up to the old door and knocked. Upon impact, the door swung open.

Someone didn't close the door all the way, and someone else didn't lock it.

"Hello? Austin? Is anyone there?" I asked worried about what I would fined. No one answered so I cautiously walked inside. I looked around the house. There wasn't much on the wall and almost no furniture or decor. I was walking up the stairs when some one from behind grabbed me and put a knife to my throat. "If you scream I will kill you." said some one in a soft tone.

I wanted to die. They had dragged me around the house with that knife to my throat. I gathered my courage and kicked the person behind me. Which is how I figured out he was a guy. He dropped to his knees and groaned. I turned around with my fists in front of my face like I had seen in movies. The guy, between one blink of the eye and the next he had swung his leg out knocked me over. My head hit something I lost consciousness.