Chapter 6: strange things

Seth untied me after my second day in the strange room. I had seen the girl 3 other times after the first and the old man called Charles one other time. The second boy in the room hadn't come to visit at all after the first time.

"so what do you want to eat other than that nasty erb tea Charles has been giving you" asked Seth as we walked out of the room together. I glared at him " anything works Jack!" I said in a sassy tone. Man did I HATE that boy! First he kidnapped me!! Second he didn't visit me except for the very first time!! Third he didn't untie me then had the nerve to ask what I wanted even though he knew I wanted to go home.

I stopped walking so I stalked ahead and didn't look back. " I hope you like steak cause that's what I'm getting." he said from right behind me. I jumped startled Damn that guy's silent! " oh I love steak when I'm not locked in a house and in my own home." I said stiffly. He grabbed my arm and turned me to look at him "you can't go home." he took his arms when he finished talking. "why not!?" I asked pissed. " well... Ummm... You see..... Your parents are missing and they think that you and your parents are dead." he said sheepishly. " What! You took my parents too!!" "No!! We didn't take them!!! Some other people did!! We weren't even supposed to take you!!! The only reason we took you was because you broke our kotchat with your power!"

"I have power!! What do you mean!! What in the world is a kotchat!! How did I cause it to explode I didn't even do anything!!" " Has anyone ever told you that you talk to much?!" interrupted Seth. I blushed feeling like a fool. Then I got mad at myself for blushing. Why was I blushing!?!? We walked down a hallway, then turned and walked down another one. Then we walked down some stairs, and walked down another hallway. Then we came to a enormous door, it was the size of an average sized house. "how do you open the door?" I asked Seth in awe. " we dont" he said, but then walked over to the ginormous doors. He opened a small door that was built into the ginormous doors. "I'm aloud to leave? I thought I was kidnapped." I said to Seth. He looked exasperated and nodded his head. "how else are we supposed to get food. None of us have phones and your phone is dead."

We walked down a street and into an alley way "we get steak in a alley way" I asked he snorted. " Trust me you'll love this place." he said and opened a door that was a BRICK WALL. What the h*ll was happening! I walked in behind him and we sat in a both at a building. "you still didn't tell me what a kotchat is, or what you mean by I have power. Besides what are you!?" I asked Seth determinedly.