Chapter 19: breakfast

(Austin's point of view)
I rubbed the back of my head as I walked back down to Scarlet's room. I peeped my head in checking to see if she was still asleep.

When I saw that she wasn't I walked back in. I started to sweat so I took off my sweatshirt, which I still didn't have anything underneath it, and laid on the opposite side of the bed. I looked at the clock. 3:30 AM. I groaned and buried my head into the pillow.

Just then I heard a strange wailing sound. Then a thud as something hit the ground. I had just enough time to think what was that. Before I fell asleep.

(Scarlet's point of view)
I woke up curled on someone's chest. I slowly blinked open my eyes then looked up. I was laying on top of Austin, but luckily he was asleep. I blushed, embarrassed since he wasn't wearing a shirt.

I started to get up when he mumbled something and wrapped his arms around me, holding me fast. Damn, even in his sleep he's strong.

Since I was kinda stuck I decided to take advantage of it. I studied Austin, he looked so fine, and gorgeous, I giggled to myself imagining what his reaction would be if I told him that. He would probably think I was insane. Let's just say that normal people don't have a 6-pack, over achievers have a 6-pack, but superman has an 8-pack and well Austin had an eight pack

His gold hair looked soft, and silky. Without even realizing what I was doing I reached up with one of my hand and brushed away the hair in his face. His hair was just as soft as I imagined and even more so.

I lifted my other hand and slid it into his hair, then did the same with the other one. I kept doing it unable to help myself. I don't know what caused me to take my eyes away from his funky hair due I had caused, but when I looked I saw, Austin awake, staring at me, and grinning.

I blushed then stuttered." I.... I'm s... I'm sorry" I started to get up when he smiled and pulled me even close and whispered smoothly " oh don't worry I quite enjoyed it." we were so close. I could feel his breath blowing away Little strands of my hair away from my face.

I looked down at his lips that were just a heart beat away, maybe less. I looked back up at his ice-blue eyes, meeting his gaze.

Wondering what he was going to do I leaned forward kissing him.... And.... He kissed me back. He sat up pulling me onto his lap while we kissed.

I pulled back, startled, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." I said and got off the bed still dressed in what I had on yesterday. I brushed myself off trying to find something to do.

I looked up at Austin, only to look back down really quickly, blushing, when I saw his miffed look on his face. "You know, when a guy kisses a girl he expects to get slapped. But when a girl kisses a guy, she tends to get the gesture returned. So if you didnt want me to kiss you back you shouldn't have kissed me." he said while getting off the bed.

I stuttered again," s-sorry" I kept my eyes on the floor. Just then he lifted my chin making me look him in the eyes. I tried to pull away, but when I did he wrapped his arm around my waist and shook his head sadly at me and said "it's alittle to late for that." and with that he leaned in and kissed me. I slid my arms around his neck holding us together as we kissed. His arms wrapped around my waist and traveled up and down my back under my shirt. Man, this is quickly turning into a makeout cession. I smiled, my lips stilled pressed against Austin's , not caring for once.

A couple minutes later

I pulled away from Austin gasping. "I need to go take a shower." I said. He smiled at me making as if to follow me in. I slammed the door in has face and said just loud enough for him to hear "you wish." I heard his low chuckle on the other side of the door. I locked the door, and started the shower waiting for it to warm up. When it was finally warm I stripped and hopped in.