Everything Changed When I met you - Niall Horan fanfic

Prologue

Lei Avilez. A normal 17-year old girl. Both of her parents are in the medical field (her father is a doctor while her mother is a nurse) they can give her whatever she wants. But she wants to be independent and so she decided to live alone with her best friend Ayra next door. And even if her parents strictly disagree to the idea of her getting a part time job at a small cafe, she still does it secretly. 

She's a bit weird though, not interested in celebrities or idols. Those hot and good looking guys that almost every girl in the world dreams about? No, she's not interested. She thinks boys are the MOST annoying creatures that ever existed in the world and she didn't care about them as long as they won't approach her and do something stupid. So yeah, she's not interested in dating and stuffs like that. And based on her best friend, she always hides her beauty behind her fake large nerdy glasses. She's  serious most of the time but she can still laugh and have fun like a normal teenager. 

Niall Horan. Obviously, 1/5 of the popular british-irish boyband called One Direction. Carefree and loves food. He's never been into a serious relationship before fore he waits patiently for his princess to come. 

But who knows what will happen when she meet this lad, Niall Horan? And what will happen to Niall when he meet her?  Who knows how a strange encounter affect the two of them~?

Why do I keep on thinking about you? Everything has been so weird since the day that I first met you. What is it that you have that is able to change everything in my life? I'm so confused! But one thing is sure....

[A/N : uwaaaahhh!!! this is my first time writing a fanfic and I'm not confident about it >_<

PLEASE tell me what you think so far >_<]