Chapter 4 - Dream from the past

Niall's P.O.V

I can't open my eyes yet, my head hurts and I'm not sure where I am. But somehow, I feel that I'm safe here. My breathing is getting back to normal again. Thank goodness

Slowly, I tried to open my eyes and found myself lying on a sofa while my head is resting on her lap and she's asleep. Wait? She's the girl earlier... She's so kind, letting a stranger sleep on her lap.

I feel a deja vu while staring at her sleeping face. This is weird ... I feel like this happened already I'm not sure when though....

*dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A peaceful summer afternoon outside our old house in Ireland, I can see my younger self lying on a cloth under the shade of a large tree. There's a girl on my right side and my older cousin, Nathan on my left. They are both cuddling me.

Then another scene popped up~~~~~~~~

I am reaching out my pinky finger as a sign of a promise to her. The little girl reached out too, with a sweet smile and tears. The younger me wiped off her tears and handled her a handmade necklace....

Then everything is blurd. My younger self and the surroundings disappeared. Except for that little girl. She's standing alone in the middle of nowhere. She seems so sad so I want to hug her.

But I can't see her face. Who is she? Is this just another random dream or what? This is so weird!

"Niall! Niall! Wake up mate!" a familiar voice. Harry? "Hey! Wake up already or else we will eat this cake you ordered and this super-yummy-delicious-oh-so-mouthwatering chicken from nandos that Zayn ordered for you! 'Ya better pay him later!" Louis? Zayn? "Guys, come on! Don't force him to wake up! Let him be for a while. " Liam? Where are you guys? I can't see anything... only her!

*End of dream~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOAH! Who are you?!" I am suddenly wide awake from that dream, seeing four faces I see everyday. I fell asleep again? That dream ... Who is that little girl? I can remember everything ...

"Niall? Are you okay? Is it a nightmare?" Liam asked and he is worried. He really is our daddy in this band. "Ah, no. I don't know I'm not quite sure myself." I replied. "We've been trying to wake you up! Are you okay now?" Zayn asked. "Yeah but, Ow! My head hurts!"

"Uhmm.. Excuse me sirs, Paul is waiting outside." a girl at the door said. She's wearing the same uniform like that girl earlier. Maybe she knows her! "Wait! Do you know the girl who saved me?" "I apologize sir, but she doesn't want you to know. Her shift is already over so I am the one who looked after you while waiting for them to arrive." "I see. Is that so .. Please tell her that I am thankful for what she did. She saved my life!"

"Niall, are you still scared? Do you still feel some panic attacks? Don't worry mate, it's safe now. Paul is outside and that girl is a directioner. I talked with her for a bit earlier and she's nice." Harry whispered to me. "Thanks mate, I'm okay now"

I kind of feel bad for what happened earlier. It must've caused a big commotion! I better apologize to the owner of the shop and to the fans for suddenly passing out like that. But I can't help it, I'm alone and there's too many of them! But what I want to do right now is to find that girl, thank her properly and ask for her name. 

"Boys, it's time to go. I already took care of everything here and its safe outside. And Niall, you need to visit your doctor today." Paul said and he led us to where the car is. 

"Hey! Where's my Nandos? I heard what Louis said earlier!" "Oh come on Niall! Even if you're unconscious, you can still hear what I am saying just because I mentioned Nandos? Haha!" Louis replied while we all laugh. It's really fun to be with them. They are my 4 brothers, my best mates.

I feel like I have to go back there once again... I need to see her. I'm not quite sure why exactly but there's something about her. And that dream is disturbing me. What a way to end our one week break!

[A/N: THAT dream! WOAH! hahahaha~ Watch out for more updates! Please comment below ~~ and a MASSIVE thank you to those who read this! Thanks!!!! ♥]