Chapter 11 - Introduction; Ms. Life Saver's real name

[OH MY GOSH! WHOA! Last time I checked this fanfic, there's 280 reads. We went to church, at my Auntie's place and other stuffs then I checked it again, 336 reads! I reached 300+!

A MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who reads my fanfic! Thank you for everything! I really appreciate each and every one of you guys! Thank you!!!

This new update is for you guys! Hope you guys enjoy this one, because I do!]

Ayra's P.O.V

Just in case you guys are wondering who is that 'Informant' I mentioned to Lei, well of course, it's Harry Styles. We're texting buddies now!

Everything is going according to our excellent plan! I, together with the boys and their girlfriends are partners in crime here! Niall is with us too, but he doesn't know some of our plans! It's a secret for now~ you’ll see later *evil laughs.

Well, it's not like we'll do something bad or something to hurt him. I bet he's going to love it and will never forget about this day! I hope so... tee-hee~~

After minutes of waiting and preparing, we heard a car stop in front of Lei's flat. We checked out who it is and it's Eleanor! She's here! It's the start of our plan!

I already met her, Danielle and Perrie with the boys the other day! They are really nice and fun to be with, that's why I think Lei will like them too!

They all agreed to hang out with us today. They're not forcing their selves or something. They willingly agreed to this and they are happy because Niall also invited them. They are with us for our plan today! Fufufu! 

They are all aware on the fact that Lei doesn't know them because she's not interested in celebrities. They are actually glad because of this! They said that this way, they can act like their normal selves! They are also aware that Lei dislikes boys and that makes Niall more nervous even after they met last time at the McDonalds.

Eleanor picking us up here is one of our plans. This is just the start and it's working smoothly! We thought that this way, Lei will be more comfortable on our way. And it's working already! I can tell that she's not nervous at all and she's enjoying herself. Even while we are on Eleanor's car, she's so relaxed and you can see excitement in her eyes.

The other 2 girls; Danielle and Perrie are also nice and very sweet, but there should be girls at Niall's flat so that Lei won't leave right away. Eleanor is really nice and beautiful and I can tell that Lei already likes her.

On the way, we talked about some random stuff and about what do we want to do today. We all laughed from time to time and I'm glad Lei is enjoying herself.

Eleanor is the one driving. You can't trace any kind of acting or forced smiles on her lips. She treated us like we are friends already. That's why I love and respect One Direction member's girlfriends. They are really nice and friendly! They treat everyone equally.

"We have arrived!" Eleanor exclaimed while pointing at a flat. "That's the place! Are you guys excited?" she asked us with excitement. Of course, we are all excited! Even Lei.