Chapter 16 - Time Alone

[Sorry for not uploading fast! I had a writer's block! Yes, I already know what will happen until the end, I just don't know how to connect them! >_< Sorry! Amateur writer here! ~

Oh well~ Hope you guys enjoy my new update!]

Niall's P.O.V

"I know you're just messing around. Don't worry; I'll bake more cookies just for you. We won't give them one. Not even a single bite!"

That's what she said. It made me really happy because of that but, damn it! She got me there! She's just messing me around, showing me her eyes, and even doing that!

"You guys should be the ones who will buy the ingredients for the cookies since you guys are the ones who ate them!" Lei said writing something on a piece of paper that she found on top of my mini cabinet beside my bed.

While Louis and Eleanor came out of my cabinet, Liam and Dani popped out from my living room. "What's going on here?" Liam asked as he walks inside my room. He's a perfect partner in crime this time!

"Mate! What happened? You sound like you’re badly hurt earlier! No bruise at all?" Zayn asked Liam.

"What? Are you saying that Niall must really do that to me?" Liam replied with a serious tone then he smiled playfully at us. "Kidding, long story mate! Besides, Niall's just messing around." Liam added. He's childish sometimes.

"Anyway, good timing Liam and Danielle. You guys will go shopping for the ingredients with them while I prepare other stuffs here." Lei said. Seems like I'm going to be spoiled this time. Everyone will be doing something besides me.

"Yes Mam!" they all replied while doing the salute position. Lei handled them the piece of paper where she list down the ingredients for my cookies. Yep, my cookies. We lead them to the door and they all head out of my house, leaving the two of us alone.

------

Now what? I've never been alone with a girl in my house! Besides, it's awkward because of what just happened earlier! Just thinking about it makes my heart race and I don't know why! I really need Harry's help later or maybe even the other lads!

I don't know what to do!

"Hey, help me here. I don't know where you are keeping your stuffs here." Lei said as she walk towards my kitchen after she picked up the spoons on the floor.

When I walk in, she's already washing the spoons that she picked up. "Please take out a mixing bowl and the other stuffs needed for baking." she said without looking at me, focusing on washing the spoons. I was going to let Liam wash those later but she already did. I'll just let Liam was the used spoons! That's better!

"Okay..." I replied awkwardly at her. She's not looking at me! Not a single glance. I'm a guy and yet I have everything I need to bake and cook even though I'm not that good at those. I let others do those. Especially Harry and Louis, also my mom when she visit me here. They are amazing at cooking.

As I rummage through my cabinet, I noticed her move from where she is standing. She's already done with what she's doing and now, she grabbed the containers that we used earlier for the popcorns and she also washed them. While I'm still looking for some measuring cups, it's pretty messy inside so it's kind of hard to look for things.

It's obvious that she's trying to avoid me!

Just a few minutes earlier, she's laughing with me at random things like we've known each other for a long time. She even showed me those beautiful eyes! Just thinking about it makes my heart race again! Weird.

And now it feels like she's back to the Lei we first saw earlier. The one who wants to leave and really hates guys. I just hope that it's because of the awkwardness here, nothing more!

 -----------------

10 minutes later and I finally found this effin' measuring cups at the corner. She's also done washing and she can't find other stuffs to wash so she walked closer to my table at the center of my kitchen and she's looking at the utensils on top of it, checking if everything she need is already there.

"Sorry for the awkwardness... Sorry for earlier." she whispered as she looks at them. There she goes, apologizing again!

 "It's okay, don't mind it. Thanks for making cookies for me." I replied and she smiled a warm smile.

"By the way, I need rolling pins. Do you have them?" she asked and I can feel the awkwardness slowly fading away.

"Yes, on top of that hanging cabinet, I'll go get it." I replied. "I'm closer to it so I'll get them." she said as she walk towards to the hanging cabinet.

"Careful." I said as I stare at her climb a stool so she can reach it better. "Yeah!" she replied while she's looking for it.

"WE'RE BACKKKKKKKK~~~~~~" Louis suddenly walks in while he is holding the grocery, screaming. The others are on his back, saying "Ta-da!”

We are both surprised because of this. There's silence just a few seconds ago then suddenly there's someone screaming!

This made Lei stagger while she's standing on the stool. I tried to help her regain her balance again but it's too late. She fell unto me, making the two of us lay on the floor. I fell on my back and it hurts a bit and I can feel something on top of me.

As I slowly opened my eyes while my hands are on the back of my head, I saw Lei on top of me with her eyes wide open.

"Uh-oh... sorry" I heard the other whispered.

[Our little Niall is still clueless on his feelings! It can't be helped, he's never been into serious relationship up until now~

Hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry if it's short~

Thanks for reading!]