Chapter 33 - After the Photo Shoot

Niall's P.O.V

As expected, Lei didn't allowed me to buy a lot of crisps. We just grabbed a lot of meats, veggies and other stuffs we need for the barbeque party. We also grabbed a few liquors but not that much. We need to drive home tomorrow even though we won't be sleeping tonight. Who knows what will happen? Maybe we'll just go home tomorrow afternoon.

----------------------------------

"What took you guys so long?" Louis exclaimed with a smirk playing on his lips when he saw us walking towards them. It's evident on his eyes that he's looking at us like we did something inappropriate. Oh, Louis...

"Exaggerating." Lei rolled her eyes on Lou as he grabbed the bags that she is holding. 

"Woah! That's a lot of meat!" Harry said as he approached us too. 2 bags full of meat and 2 other bags of other stuffs like veggies. Not that much, considering that I'm with them.

We went to where the others are and to my surprise, they have about five tents already laid, a huge griller and a bonfire. They  sure are prepared for this! We always do after parties so they already know what to do. Oh yeah!

It's only 6:00 pm right now so we'll start preparing the barbeques then move on to partying!

Well not the kind of party where you will be wasted all night and have a hangover the next day but the kind of party where you guys will celebrate something you finished. In this case, it's because we finished the photoshoot! And the new record; our fastest working hour.

We start washing the meats while the girls made a lot of sauce! We teamed up to put the meats and veggies on the stick and start lighting the griller. We also lighted the bon fire beside the beach.

This night is going to be a blast!

Lei's P.O.V

Catchy songs blasting from the huge speakers, foods everywhere and us having fun! This is the first time I've ever went to a 'party'. How I wish Ayra is here too. She's been always there on my 'firsts' after the accident of my brother. My first friend, my first smile, my first joke... everything! She's always been there.

Oh my, I sound so cheesy about Ayra right now. She must be saying "Oh my! My Lei has a crush on me!" if she ever knew about my thoughts.

"Hey... enjoying yourself?" Liam asked me as he sit down beside me on a log. It make me go back to reality. This is just overwhelming.

"Yeah! The food is good! Even better than the hotel ones." I replied as I smile on him then look at the others dancing to the beat on one of their songs. I'm not sure what song though... It's so catchy and it's not my type of music. I like soft, slow and mellow songs.

I caught myself looking at Niall as he eat a lot of newly cooked barbecues. Harry and Louis is complaining how he always get the barbecues and they have to wait for another batch while Zayn and the others are laughing at them.