Chapter 5 - What happened earlier

Ayra's P.O.V

-Earlier-

I wondered around the shop and to our locker room trying to look for Lei. The shop is a total mess and I'm worried about her. "Ayra, if you're looking for Lei, she's at my office looking after that boy who caused this mess. He fainted so he's resting there, try not to cause any noise." the manager said while she's sweeping the floor. 

Wait? WHAT? Lei? That girl who dislikes boys? She's alone with a boy and she's taking care of him? WOW! That's new!

I checked the room, trying not to make any noise. I stand beside the door and then I saw Lei, sleeping. Aww~ she's so cute!!~ Then there's a blonde boy sleeping AND HIS HEAD IS ON HER LAP! 

W-WOW! I don't know if I should be happy that she finally opened up herself for a boy and stop disliking them, or be scared because of this sudden change? I must know her reasons later!!

Then I heard some voices, familiar ones.

"Where is he? Where is he? Is he okay?"

"Mam, we are so sorry about what happened here. We are truly sorry for this mess! We will pay for the damages and try to take care of this mess. Please forgive Niall!" "No, it's okay, this is not his fault. But this shop is still new so I need that financial help" the manager replied. "Yes mam, thank you and once again we are so sorry."

Wait? Did I hear Niall's name? As in Niall Horan from One Direction? I stared at that boy's sleeping face again... IT IS NIALL! Ohh his sleeping face! And those familiar voices... from the other members?! OH MY! OH MY! I'm a directioner and I love them all! I'm fangirling inside! I need to act normal!

Wait... Niall fainted? The shop is a total mess? Now THAT explains it! I hope he is alright!

"Excuse me miss, is Niall in there?" a deep voice asked me and when I looked around to see him, I saw Harry Styles! Oh my! Someone!!! PINCH ME!!!

 "Ah, yes! He is ... but he's sleeping" he walked towards door, right beside me so he can see if Niall really is inside! Ahhh~~ I need to act normal! Keep my cool and have a normal conversation with him! 

He stared for a while and asked, "Are you also a fan?" "Of course! But not just a fan, I'm a directioner!" "Haha, I see. Anyway, thank you for taking care of our little Niall" he smiled. His dimples!!! I can see them! So adorable! "Ah, no. I just arrived here for my afternoon shift. That girl, she's the one who saved him" "I see, is she a directioner too?" "No, she's not interested in idols and celebrities. She even hates boys! Ah, that's exaggeration, she doesn't like boys and that's why I'm standing here, starring at them while wondering what happened!  I can't believe I'm actually having a normal conversation with Harry Styles!

"Hahaha, you're quite funny! I'll tell her later that you're stalking her!" he said while wiggling his eyebrows! Is he trying to scare me with that? "Hey! I'll tell her and ask her why she did that later! HAH! You can't scare me like that Mr. Styles!" We are laughing but trying not to make it too loud. This is really fun! "You're funny! Want a picture?" he said while patting my head.  His hands *(^O^)*!! "Of course! I was about to ask you for that haha! Thanks!" "Sure thing, love!"

Then he gave me his autograph and we exchange numbers. He wants to know why Lei - a girl who dislike boys - let Niall Horan sleep on her lap without knowing who he really is.

I must say, Harry  really is a nice guy! And everything about him is just so perfect! Yes, I'm a Harry girl! BUT not just him, I love them all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"HARREH! Is Niall there?" Louis shouted. "Shhhhhh!!!!" we both exclaimed and we walked forward, closer to them. "He's still sleeping!" we whispered. They suddenly appeared and that shocked us! Plus, Lou's voice is too loud! "Whoa there! You two moved and talked at the same time! What a pair!" Liam said then he giggled. Aww! Daddy direction is so adorable! At their back is Zayn and he is smiling at us.

OH MY! One Direction is here! I'm surrounded by angels! I might die because of happiness here!! They let me take a picture with them and they are really nice! I'm wondering how this nice, beautiful, perfect lads here have haters! They just can't see how nice they really are!

Lei's P.O.V

 *Yawn~~~

I see, I fell asleep and this boy is still unconscious. 11:30. Where is that 'Harry'? It's been an hour since I called him. I hope he wakes up soon, I want to leave and my shift is almost over.

"HARREH! Is Niall there?" someone shouted. What a loud mouth! Harry? If he's here already he should just wake me up and pick this guy here.

I slowly removed his head on my lap so that I can stand and see what's happening behind those walls. I carefully layed his head on the sofa and made sure I didn't wake him up. I can hear some giggles and conversations that I can't understand, they are whispering. 

I peeked at the door and found four boys and a girl, chatting and taking some pictures. Blonde curly hair, wearing the same uniform as mine... Ayra? 

"Hey? Ayra? Who are they? This guy here is still unconscious and I have to leave! I'm starving! Can you handle him?" i said. "Hey there! Are you the one who called me?" the curly one asked. "Uhh, yeah? You're Harry? Well, that's good. He's inside, please take him to a doctor when he wake up." "Thank you for taking care of him! What's your name, love?" the brunette one asked. "Uhh, no. I don't want to tell you guys, sorry. Ayra, don't tell them or else!" the curly one giggled, "I see, it's okay! Anyway, thanks a lot for helping our mate!" "No problem. Well, I better get going. Good bye"

"Hey wait! Where are you going? Won't you atleast wait for him to wake up?" Ayra asked me. "No thanks. I'm going to Nandos NOW and eat some Peri Peri Chicken. I'm craving for ice cream and fries so I'll go to McDonalds afterwards." I replied. I saw the boys' face, it looks like they are shocked.  Yeah yeah! I eat that much! "Whoa! Girl, don't eat that much! You'll get fat!" she replied and I heard them mumble "yeah yeah". So, without looking back, I just wave my hand and walked away and drive to Nandos.

Ayra's P.O.V

"She sounds a lot like Niall! What a surprise!" Louis exclaimed. "Does she always eat like that?" harry asked. "It doesn't look like it but yeah, she does. And I envy her cause she's still fit like that!" I replied. "Woah! What a couple then! Niall also eats a lot but he's not fat at all! Haha!" Zayn said.

"Hey, we better wake him up now! It's almost lunch and he needs to eat!" Lou said and he walked inside the office and starts to try and wake Niall. Liam and Zayn followed him while Harry and I stayed outside

"Ayra, am I right?" Harry whispered. "Yup! What is it?" "Please Ayra, don't tell her who we are, especially about Niall. I can feel something and I want her to treat and know us as normal lads, having fun with their life. And of course, you too." Harry said with a smile. "Sure thing!" "Thanks! Don't forget to text me what she tells you later!" Then he patted my head.

And that brings us to present~~

[A/N: Sorry ε-(´・`) This chapter is no good. Anyway, Thanks for reading :) I really appreciate it!! Love lots~ ♥]