Chapter 6 - Digital Art

Lei's P.O.V

My first day at work is so tiring! I have to take care of a stranger, a claustrophobic patient! But I got to admit, it's thanks to him I was able to take a short nap. 

Never mind that! I'm on my way to Nandos and I can see it already! I didn't do anything exhausting today but I'm starving so I head here right after my shift is over. And as usual, I ordered my favorite Peri Peri Chicken! So delicious! I really love Nandos! Well, who doesn't, right? After that, I decided to buy some fries, burger and coke float before going home. Yes, I eat THAT much.

I head straight to my flat, opened my laptop and grabbed my graphic tablet. I want to practice digital arts before I start college at the end of summer. Yes, I'm going to an art school with Ayra.

Speaking of that blonde girl - Ayra Peddington - she's my best friend from high school. We've been friends since our sophomore years. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and she's so beautiful. She's so cheerful and happy-go-lucky but she can be so serious when she needs to be. I can always rely on her whenever I need her and of course, I'm also there when she needs me.

But she's weird today, she also took pictures with those 4 guys who came to pick up that blonde guy, she even have their autographs! Seriously, who are they? Some kind of celebrity? Well I'm sorry, I'm not interested to stuffs like that so I don't know.

-------------

Minutes and hours passed when I heard a knock at my door. 4:20 pm. It must be Ayra, her shift is over. I left my laptop open at my mini work place. I head straight to the door and when I opened it, it really is Ayra. She's still wearing her uniform except for the apron.

"Lei! You have to explain to me everything! As in every detail!" she sounds so excited and I don't even know what she's talking about! "Every detail of what? Come in first, want me to order pizza?" we headed inside and she headed straight to my work place, she always checks it first whenever she comes in here. "Take your time there, I'll order pizza."

As I was dialing, I heard her scream like crazy. "OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! LEI!!!" my phone almost fell to the ground! That surprised me! Is there something wrong with my work earlier? "WHAT? What is it? Gosh Ayra! You scared me!"

"Why are you drawing Niall's sleeping face? OH MY LEI! TELL ME WHY!!!" she sounds so excited and this time she's even jumping around! Niall? Who is that? That name is so nostalgic. "What? Who's that?" I asked her. I really don't know what she's talking about!

"Oh come on Lei! Look at the screen! Look at your drawing!!" then she pointed at the screen. That blonde boy's sleeping face... so his name is Niall? WAIT?! WHAT? Did I really draw that? 

"Whoa! I'm surprised myself! I drew that without noticing!" Ayra is laughing and smirking like crazy. "Oh come on Lei! I know you! You always draw your arts with your heart! Admit it, tell me the truth! Did you fell for him?" she said while wiggling her eyebrows. Oh no! My best friend is crazy! How can me - a girl who dislike boys - fell in love with a stranger? "You're crazy Ayrie! I just pity him for what happened and I'm wondering why he got mobbed at the cafe! That's the reason! Nothing special at all!" i tried to explain it to her. "Oh really? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" my best friend is crazy! 

"Hey! order some pizza now! You have a lot of explaining to do!" what is she talking about? "Explain what to you?" "Everything my dear Lei! Go ahead dial it!" gosh! what do I have to explain? " Okay! Okay! Gosh Ayra you're crazy! Want me to tell my dad so that he can examine you?" "Ouch Lei! You hurt my feelings! I'm just fan girling and I'm not crazy! OUCH!~~~~" she said while she's acting like she's hurt and she even place her hand at her heart. I pinched her cheeks. "Ouch Lei! Stop it!" "You okay now?" I said while smirking at her. "NO! I need pizza! Order now or else I might die! I can feel it now Lei!" she said while acting like she's dying. "Okay okay!" and so I dialed the number and ordered a pizza.

While we are waiting, she's still acting like she's really hurt and that pizza is the only way to save her. I really love this side of Ayra! She never fails to make me laugh! We really get along well. And even though I'm a silent person, a socially awkward penguin, I am always laughing out loud whenever I'm with her.

-----------------------------------

Minutes later, we heard a knock at my door and it was the pizza delivery man. "Now Ms. Avilez, it's time! Let's sit down, eat this while you explain to me everything!" she acts like an investigator and she's trying to be serious but I can see that she wants to laugh! I'll just go with the flow.

"What do I have to explain Ms. Peddington? I'm innocent!" I said while acting like an innocent girl that is accused on something she didn't do. "No, you must answer all my questions! Only the truth, my dear."

"First question, what happened at the shop? Why is it a mess when I arrived there?" she said and took a bite out of her pizza. "Well, that blonde guy earlier, he was mobbed and there's a lot of girls, even at the hallway. The shop can't accommodate that much so it ended up like that." I answered. We are facing each other with pizzas in between us.

"That guy, do you know him?" "No mam. I don't know him." her right eyebrow raised "And you still helped him? A guy?" she looked so shocked. "Hey! What's wrong with helping someone?" "It's just so surprising. Lei, someone who despise men, helped a stranger! A GUY!" "Hey! You're exaggerating! Well, I saw fear in his eyes and that he wants to leave. Then I figured out that he might be claustrophobic when he removed his cardigan, so I helped him." she just nodded while chewing the pizza in her mouth.

"That's all?" her eyes seems like she's doubting me in a playful way. "Yes, Ms. Peddington." 

"Then explain WHY his head is on your lap and both of you are sleeping!" her arms crossed and she's smirking. "His face looks like he's not comfortable without a pillow. So yeah, I let him sleep on my lap." I answered calmly. "Oh-ho~? Then why did you drew his sleeping face?" her smirk grew bigger. "I told you! I didn't notice it at first! Maybe because I pity him? Or because I'm curios to who he is?" her smile fade away and she's pouting. "Ehh? That's it?" she looks like she's disappointed. "Yup! I told you, no special meaning at all!" "It can't be helped, you're not even interested in boys. Boring! I thought you opened up for boys!" she really sounds so disappointed. Hahaha~. "Well, sorry to disappoint you Ayrie!"

"Oh well! By the way..." she grabbed a paper and a pen then write something on it. "Search this on iTunes, listen to it okay? I have to go now. Thanks for the pizza!" Then she walked towards the door. "Bye bye!!~" She lives next door so I'm not really worried about her.

I looked at the piece of paper.

One Direction:

Summer Love

Moments

Truly Madly Deeply

Over Again

I searched it and downloaded it. I really like this kind of music; nice melody, slow and sounds so sad, especially Moments. But out of these songs, I loved Summer Love because of the chorus. I fell in love with the voice of the singer, ONLY his voice. I can hear different voices in this song and they are all good, but there's something that I really loved about the voice of that guy who sang the chorus.

8:30. I feel like I'm falling asleep while repeatedly listening to this song. I got to thank Ayra tomorrow. She really know what I like and she requests songs for me to download even though I don't know who the artists are.

[A/N: Oh-ho-ho~ Lei loved Niall's voice! Could it be a sign?  Thanks for reading! Comment your opinions~ hehehe~ vote too if you like *wink *wink]