Chapter 21 - Sudden Visit

[Guys! Thank you for the 1.5k reads!!! Amazayn!

Ta-dah~~ I present to you guys! Chapter 21 or ECWIMY :D

My last update before my dad comes. I hope this won't be the last 'coz after this week, it'll be really hard to update! >_< But I will NEVER drop this :D Stay tuned until the end~

Don't forget to vote for the KCA! Thank you!]

Lei's P.O.V

Harry just left to bring Niall his Nandos and we're still here, eating in peace. "Are you sure you want to go there? I know you're going to do it for Niall, but still..." Ayra said with concern and hesitation in her eyes. She knows it very well. I don't want to go to that damn hospital! Well, I don't have anything against hospitals, just not that one!

There's a lot of hospitals here in London! Why there?

"I'm not sure... Maybe I'll just visit him in his flat later. Yep, that's what I will do later." I replied as I take a sip out of my drink. I don't know why but I just can't leave Niall alone. Maybe because I am one of those reasons why he was in there and I feel like I have to do something. I'm not sure though...

Ayra stayed behind, telling me that I should go even if I'm alone because she has some errands to do. She also told me that she'll just go home by taxi and that I should not worry about her.

-------------------------------------

Here I am, inside of my car, outside of Niall's house. I keep my distance from the place but I'm not that far from his place. I can see the outside of his flat. I decided to stay here for a while, checking if he's already home. Why am I doing this?

Minutes later, I noticed a car stop in front of his flat. Harry walked out of that car and opened the other door. I can't see anything from there though; the door of his car is on the way. What I know is that, Niall -is probably- already inside. So, Harry will stay with him?

I waited for minutes then I noticed Harry walked out of the place. He's leaving Niall alone? I stayed inside this car, thinking if I should go or I should just go home. These inner thoughts of mine kept on fighting inside. To go or not to go.

This is SO not me! Being confused about this kind of stuff, it’s not me at all. I used to be a socially awkward penguin, all the time! I won't go to someone's place if I'm not invited or whatsoever. Normally, I would hate to go to a place where I would see a guy. But now things are different. My thoughts are changing slowly and I can't understand it. That's why I'm a little bit scared.

Getting nervous, I decided not to go. I'll just try again tomorrow.

I'm already driving, but when I am already in front of his flat, my car stopped. Then I saw my right foot, stepping on the brake! My foot moved on its own without me knowing at all. Maybe I should just go and visit him today. Apologize!

------------------------------

Taking a deep breathe, I hesitantly pressed his door bell. I just hope I'm wrong, that Harry just dropped something here and leave after that. That Niall is not in here! If I'm standing here, hoping he's not in, then why did I come here in the first place? Silly.