Chapter 34 - Future is scary

Lei's P.O.V 

The photo shoot passed by like a bunny being chased by a hungry wolf. I enjoyed everything about it but nothing beats the feeling of just lazing around, doing nothing as you let the time flow.

Ahhh... How I missed my hubby; my bed. We have a 2-day break before we go to the studio and do our thing and today is the second day. I have to go there again tomorrow.

Just in case you’re wondering about my part time job on the cafe, I quitted it. I already spent a month working there and the manager let me do what I want.

I checked my camera and looked at the photos I got from that 3-day photo shoot. From the sleeping Niall and Harry, to their solo pictures, selfies with me and their group photo, to the studio pictures and the ones when we we're on the beach.

It's a great feeling when you look at some pictures and you can't stop smiling. Oh who wouldn't? They always do funny faces! Especially Louis. That guy is a special one.

Speaking of pictures, there it is. Our selfie. It never fails to make my heart race like crazy even if he's not here with me. It never fails to make me ask the question 'Why? Why do I feel like this?'

I stare at the picture on my camera for a long time while rolling on my bed, trying to look for the most comfortable position ever when suddenly, the doorbell rang.

Who could it be?

I reluctantly leave my bed and reach for the door to open it and see who's there. And to my surprise, it's Ayra, with a huge travelling bag on her back.

"Oh hey! Where are you going?" I ask her, looking at the bag behind her.

"Oh come on! I told you about this yesterday. Don't tell me you are spacing out that time because you're thinking about that?" she replied and I remembered about it. We went for a girl day out yesterday. Just to catch up for the three days we spent without each other. yep, just for that three days.

"Ah... yes... that time... uhh... no... I..." I replied. I'm aware that I'm stuttering while trying to say those words. I just can't help it. It's coming so fast... the days are passing by!

"Lei, I know you're scared about it but you don't have to. I'll be there! We'll be together! I suggest you go home and meet your parents, even your dad. Talk to them, Lei. And please, tell the lads, especially Niall." Ayra replied so seriously then winked when she mentioned Niall. This girl can't be serious for ten seconds straight!

"I don't know... I think I'll just talk to my mum on the phone. Please... you can tell the lads about it but don't tell him... I want to be the one to tell him..." I said not really sure if I will ... maybe not.

"Your choice my dear. Okay! I'll leave now. See you in two weeks my dear! Don't miss me too much okay?" she said and kissed my cheeks.

"Oh who will?" I replied playfully while I stare at her walking away.

 Ayra will be gone for two weeks to spend the rest of her summer with her parents and to talk about that. She'll be back a week before we start Uni.

I walk back towards my room and grabbed my sketch pad, trying to think of something to draw but I can't.  Even though I have the skill, my mind doesn't work because I'm thinking too much about that.