Chapter 45 - Promise me

This is the end people!!

Lei's P.O.V

I barely sleep last night. Oh how could I sleep after that? After I saw HIM getting inside of that house! I saw that blonde hair of his... I barely saw his face but I'm sure he's disappointed because I never faced him. Speaking of that...

He's that Niall... my childhood friend here.

Fate is playing with me! How is that even possible? The moment I saw him... my whole body become weaker and weaker by the second. I feel my hands shake because of nervousness. He's going to attend the wedding! He'll see me there and I can't! I can't face him. Not today, tomorrow or forever! I really can't!

But Nathan is like an older brother to me. Tomorrow is his special day. It’s a day that will happen only once in his whole life. I have to be there, to give him support. But I really can't face him!

I-I have an idea!

Niall's P.O.V

I already talked to Nathan about it and he agreed. 

He told me that Lei's last name is Avilez. The same last name as the Lei I knew. Which means one thing; she's the Lei that I've been looking for for the past year! I'll finally see her again

I'm sure she'll never face me. I'm sure she'll resist with all her might and run away from me so I'll catch her before she can even run away like she did on that airport. I'll never let her run away from me again.

I'm still waiting for that tomorrow.

Lei's P.O.V

"Here you go Lei! Sorry only green lenses are available right now." Louise said as she hand me the lenses I asked her to order. I asked her to buy these for me even though today is her wedding. I don't know any store that sells lenses so I asked her.

This will be perfect! My hair is red now and my eyes will be green because of these lenses. I'll just add some fake freckles when I apply my make up later so I will look more like a real ginger girl. I'll try to change my voice and my accent. I'll try to change everything about me today!

I can do this!

I look at myself in the mirror. All I can see is a beautiful ginger girl with some freckles across her face. This is definitely not me. Oh the power of make up! I can't see any trace of 'Lei' on the reflection I see. Even the dress is short and Lei hates that.

---------------------------------------------