Epilogue - Same Place, Same Promises

This is the very last chapter!

I'm truly sorry for the late update =.=lll Same reasons >_<

Niall's P.O.V

I've always dreamt of this day; a day where I will wear a black tux in front of the altar, waiting for the girl who helped me out on that little cafe. That girl who's really scared of horror movies but still watches it for the sake of fun of others. That girl who used to play guitar and sing with me. That girl who cried in my arms then falls asleep next. That girl who drove me crazy and made me ditch a day at the studio just to go and eat ice cream with her. That girl who once betrayed me and left me hanging but never stopped loving me. She's the girl of my life, the one whom I'll spend the rest of my life with;

That girl is Lei Avilez.

It's been six years since the day when we made our promise in this church. That day when she acted like a different person, pretending that she doesn't know me at all. She looks so different that day; a different side of her.

She used to be scared of facing me after what she's done but I don't mind that. I don't care about what she did. What matters right now is that, she loves me. She never stopped loving me for these past six years. It doesn't matter if I'm on tour with the boys or she's busy with her studies. We always find little ways on communicating with each other.

*Church bells ring, the other lads of One Direction starts singing Grow Old with You by Adam Sandler while people start walking down the aisle...

There they go, walking down the aisle playing their roles in this wedding. Every second that past makes me nervous but happy at the same time. I'm more happy than worried of nervous. I'm sure about the thing that I'm about to do. I want this, she wants this, I know she's the one.

After a few minute of waiting, I can already see her. She's wearing that blue pastel color wedding gown that we chose together. Beside her are her mother and father. Yes, you heard that right; her FATHER.

It's a long story but I confronted him. When we made things official between us, I asked for his permission and at first he yelled at me not bothering about what I'm about to say, he kept on saying that I should bring back Lei to him and make her a doctor like him but I managed to open his mind and show him her work of arts.

She's there, walking slowly towards me. With tears forming in her eyes but a huge grin plastered on her lips. Seeing her happy like that makes me cry; tears of joy.

Soon enough, she's in front of me. Her parents whispered some 'warnings' about taking care of her and of course, I promise them to protect her from everything. My parents also talked to her for a while and I saw my mom hug her. They are all happy for me.

The lads kept on cheering for us but without a sound. We always do that during weddings. Wedding is a special day so of course we need to be serious; except for Louis and Eleanor's wedding. Yes, they are already married, as well as Zayn and Liam. Harry and Ayra are planning on getting married next year. It seems like we're not a 'Boy Band' any more.