Chapter 8.5 - At the McDonalds *Niall's POV

[A little continuation of what happened at McDonalds :D

Hope you guys like this one~~ Thanks for reading!!]

Niall's P.O.V

Me and the other lads are really busy today. Our break is finally over and we need to get back to work right away. We still have a lot of recording, signing, and photo shoots to attend.

Because of this, we didn't have enough time to eat our lunch. They know me! I can't stay like that for a long period of time! I need food in order to survive for the next hour. And so they let me grab something to eat even if it's past lunch already. Harry is with me this time and we'll just take out some for the others.

On our way to the nearest McDonalds from the studio, we talked about the girl who saved me that day and we planned what to do for tomorrow. Harry also shared some stories from her friend, which happens to be text mates with Harry. She will come tomorrow with her. I'm really thankful to her friend for making sure that that girl will come tomorrow. I also want to know her so I immediately agreed to Harry's idea.

I wonder if she accepted the invitation... I asked myself mentally. I'm excited for tomorrow!

We arrived at last! I've been starving but I keep on going! It's for our beloved Directioners after all!

We are both wearing shades as a simple disguise and we tried to change our accents when we ordered our burger and fries. Oh how I love their burger here!

"Ms. Life saver?" Harry suddenly said while he's looking at someone behind my back. He even lifted his shades. I got curious so I looked back. Turning around, I saw that girl, the one we talked about inside the car a few minutes ago. The girl who saved me! What a coincidence to meet her here!

My heart suddenly beats faster, like there's a ghost in front of me trying to kill me! I decided not to remove my shades and hide under it. I don't know what to do! I want to ask her name and if she'll come with her friend tomorrow but my lips are sealed and the words are trapped inside! So I just starred at her like that.

"Excuse me?" she said with confusion in her eyes. "It is YOU! Hi there, young lady!" then Harry completely removed his shades. "It's me! I don't know your name yet so I gave you a nick name, Ms. Life Saver! Don't tell me you forgot all ready?" Harry said.

Whoa? Did she really forget everything already? I've been thinking about her this past few days! Am I the only one here who's nervous to meet each other again?

"H-Harry? Am I right? The one who picked up that blonde boy who fainted at the shop?" she said. 'That blonde boy who fainted at the shop' Wow! What a way to remember me! That's so embarrassing!

"Are you that blonde boy? Are you okay now?" she asked and this time, she's looking at me. Her hazel eyes! She's still wearing those nerdy glasses, even her bangs is on the way! But still, I can see her eyes, they're so beautiful. She still looks the same as I first met her. 

I looked at Harry for a second and he has that big devilish grin on his face! Now what? 

"Yes, that's me. Thank you for saving me. Did you received the roses and -" my voice faded as I realize what I was saying. Whoa?! Did I just- Awkward! 

Her eyes grew wider because of what I just said. I mentally slapped my face. This is so embarrassing! Way to go Niall!

"Ah, that's a thank you gift! I didn't thank you properly because you left while I was sleeping... so yeah..." I added hurriedly. "You're welcome and thank you too." she replied with a faint smile on her face. Now this is really awkward!

"Want to sit here and eat with us?" Harry suddenly said. I bet he noticed the awkwardness between us. Thanks for saving me Harry!

"Thank you, but no thank you. It seems like you two are almost finished eating. It will be awkward if you two leave earlier than I do and I don't want you guys to wait for me to finish." she said. I looked at our table and she's right. It's almost done! It's because I'm so hungry so I eat so fast! Damn it!

"Is that so, okay then!" Harry replied with a smile. She smiled back at us and leaves us so that she can eat alone.

For a moment there, I forgot that I'm a member of this famous boy band. The way she looked at us and the way she talked. She's not fan girling at all! It feels like she didn't know us at all. Yes, I enjoy the attention, we all do. But being treated like a normal guy is different. It feels so nice and nostalgic. It brings back memories from before we joined X Factor. It feels so great!

"You fancy her?" Harry suddenly asked out of the blue. This is the 2nd time I was asked the same question! "Huh?" I asked with confusion. "Come on mate, tell me! I won't tell anyone!" Harry sounds so excited!

"No. I don't know... I'm not sure." I replied while nibbling my fries. I saw a smirk at Harry's face and his eyes are sparkling, still waiting me to say yes. "Oh come on Harry, just because I think and talked about her all the time doesn't mean I fancy her!" I said, telling him what I think.

"But you know, my heart is beating really fast. Maybe this is a heart disease?" I asked him. My heart is still beating so fast! "I see! No it's not a disease, Niall. I promise you. But If I were you, I won't tell anyone about that!" he said and his grin grew wider! He seems like he's satisfied now, which is good.

"Okay okay! Let's go back to studio now." I said and finished all the fries left. 

We said good bye to her and ordered something for the others before leaving.

We are already on our way. "We forgot to ask her name!" I exclaimed. Oh great! I just remembered now! "We'll know tomorrow! Call her 'Ms. Life Saver' for now." he said and laughed at me. How can he be sure?

[This is supposed to be a part of Chapter 8. Oh well~ here 'ya go! Hope you guys enjoyed it. 

What do you think? Sorry if it sucks! This is my first time writing a fanfic and I'm not that good when it comes to writing stories.

Thank for reading!!!! ♥]