Chapter 35 - Parfaits and Crepe

Oh my pumpkins! You guys got me 4k reads! Thank you for that! And to thank you more, here's an early update! The upcoming twist is mainly about Lei so the next chapters might be on her P.O.V only~!

Enjoy!

----------------------------------

Lei's P.O.V

Niall dragged me along the hallways and into the lift so we can eat in the cafeteria down stairs. He said that he'll always be there for me. I felt so secured and safe with his words. But why did he said that? Why is he so kind to me, promising me something that I can't return! I can't be always be there for him. I only have a couple of weeks left!

I can't handle it anymore. I want to run away far away from him as possible. I don't deserve that kindness! He just saved me from a random creepy guy and promised to be always here for me but look at me! I can't even tell him about it.

I don't deserve it.

It's been a week now... meaning I only have one week left and it's killing me inside!

Niall kept his promised during these past few weeks. Sometimes he would randomly appear during our working hours with foods in his hands. When it's break time, he always picks me up, making sure that Frank - the guy who ALWAYS blocks the door way during breaks - can't do anything bad to me. That Frank guy always send glares to Niall which makes me worried about him.

"COFFEE TIME! Let's go Lei! The lads are waiting!" Niall shouted the moment he entered the room. He always do that, making sure he's loud enough to keep Frank away from me. I seriously don't know what that guy wants with me but he looks at me like he wants something from me and that scares me. 

'Don't mind that guy'. That's what I always tell myself.

"N-Niall ..." I whispered at him as he holds my hand while slowly dragging me along to the lift.

"Hmm? Yes? If it's about that guy, it's okay. He can't hurt any of us." he said with a smile that tells me that he is telling the truth.

"No... it's just... I just wanna know..." I replied not really sure what to ask. I just want to know what his reaction will be.

"Go ahead. I'm listening and I won't judge you." he said. He is always like that, listening to me without judging me. I even talked to him about how I miss Ayra because I've been all alone during these days. I sound so cheesy and needy of Ayra that time but he understood me and my feelings. He even hanged out with me sometimes, even with the other lads and their girlfriends if they have time.

"I just wanna know... What would you do if someone... someone really important to you betray you and leave you alone forever?" I finally asked him, looking down to my shoes like they are the most interesting thing in the world.

"W-why are you asking me that kind of question? I-is something wrong?" he asked and his voice are shaking a little. Fear is taking over his blue eyes when I looked at them.

"N-no ... I just want to know... I ... I just saw that kind of question at... ask.fm?" I said more like a question and confusion is evident in his face.

"I would be really angry at that person. I mean, he or she is important to me. Then they'll just betray and leave me alone? That's the worst feeling ever!" he replied and my heart sank 6 feet below sea level. I - I'm a terrible person.