Chapter 25 - Comfort

Lei's P.O.V

I already knew all this would happen. This is why I HATE that place! That freaking hospital!

I already knew it will happen like that but I still decided that I should go with Niall today. The other guys can't be with him for they are busy in the studio and Ayra will be busy at the shop this afternoonn. I'm the one who's free today that's why I decided to go with him.

I tried to think for the brighter side before going to his flat; that Niall's cast will be finally removed today! That he will finally be able to walk normally like how he did before. I also thought that I will meet my guy best friend again. I tried to look for more positives reasons for today but it can never avoid what happened in the hospital

In the end, I regret it.

Not the fact that I went with Niall there, NO! But because I got to see THAT freaking old doctor that is already bald because of his attitude! He always burries himself with nothing but work everyday that's why he got a lot of wrinkles!

---------------

Niall offered company because of my situation. Now he's driving to his flat. What a kind friend he is. He's trying his best to make me smile while we're on the way. But I just can't. I can't smile just yet not after being called a

FAILURE. Again.

Even if I act like this; expressionless and focuses only on the road and to the random houses that we pass by so quickly, he never gave up trying. He would make a gag from time to time. He tried to make funny faces whenever we stop for a while because there's someone crossing the street. He's even messing with his voice! He sings a very off key version of Summer Love, the first song we sang together with guitars.

What really blows my mind is when he impersonates David Attenborough! I saw him once in his broadcast and he's really good at that broadcasting stuff! 

What he just did perfect! He really does sound like him! He noticed that he got my attention because of what he just did so he does it many times more! He also impersonates other artist like his own band mate, Zayn and Justin Bieber. He even tried to impersonate me and I must say, he's pretty good!

Thanks to him I'm laughing again but you can still trace that something is wrong with me, I know it.

"See? You look even prettier when you're smiling and laughing like that. Try not to cry ever again, okay?" he said as he stopped impersonating celebrities and his car stopped. We're already in front of his flat.

He's so serious when he said that. His tone is serious and there's a sweet smile playing on his lips, his eyes are also sparkling, maybe because he was able to make me laugh in that kind of situation and that made him think like he won over me.

I am really touched because of what he just said. He really is a good friend and I'm glad he offered company. If I went to my flat right after I went to that hospital, I'm sure I'll just throw stuffs to my wall, breaking everything just to relieve my anger. Or I'll be crazy! And so I smiled at him with teary eyes. It's different this time, its tears of joy.