Chapter 17 - Hang out ending

[Wooo! Thank you guys for the 900+ reads! I never thought I'd reach that many views! Thank you and I hope you guys enjoy the end of their hang out :D ]

Lei's P.O.V

"WE'RE BACKKKKKKKK~~~~~~" Louis' scream really surprised me! It made me fell off the stool that I climbed so that I can reach Niall's hanging cabinet.

*BANG*

I'm glad that I'm still alive and my body doesn't hurt that much because I fell on something and I'm thankful for it for saving me.

I slowly opened my eyes and I can't believe what I saw! A close up face of Niall. His eyes are still close but you can see from his face that he's hurt. Wait? I'm on top of him? I fell on him and that's why I didn't get hurt badly, he's the one who got hurt!

"Uh- oh... Sorry" I heard the others whisper.

Niall slowly opened his eyes. His eyes grew wider the moment he saw me. He's surprised as much as I am. Bloody awkward. So many awkward moments today!

We stayed like that for a moment. My hands are on his chest, separating our bodies from each other. We just stared at each other for a while like that. I guess were both digesting whats happening there.

"Hey! Don't surprise us like that!" I exclaimed as I hurriedly stand up from that position. "Sorry!" Louis answered. It's not his fault at all, it's just an accident.

"Are you okay Niall? Are you hurt?" I asked Niall as I focus my attention to him. He must be hurt because of my weight. "No. I'm okay! Don't worry!" he replied with a smile. I helped him sit down and I don't think he's lying, he's telling me the truth and I'm glad he's okay.

"Okay then, just tell us if something hurts." I replied and I walked towards the others to check their groceries.

"Here you go!" Perrie said as she place the one she's holding and Zayn did the same. "This one's for dinner tonight! Harry will cook!" Louis said as he place the one he's holding right next to the other 2 grocery bags.

Wow! Harry can cook? That's something! "Thank you guys for this!" I said and they all smiled at me. "Anything for our little snowflake!" Liam replied.

"You guys shopped for all of this for almost 25 minutes only? That fast?" Niall said while he stand up from the floor and sit down immediately at the nearest chair from him.

"We found a small grocery near here." Harry replied. "Yep! We split into groups while were still in the car." Ayra added. "Besides, it's already 6:30pm now so there’s only a few costumer at this time." Danielle also added.

"Wait? 6:30? It's already late?" I replied to them. Baking these cookies will take time. "It's not that late yet my dear. You guys can stay here for the night with all of us! Right Niall?" Liam said and Niall nodded. "Yeah. It's not a problem at all!" Niall added.

"If the trivias about you guys are all true, then we can't stay here for tonight." Ayra suddenly said. "And why is that Ayra?" Harry asked her and now they're facing each other, staring at each other's face.

"I don't really mind but it's too dangerous for my Lei! It's because you sleep... naked." Ayra replied with a playful tone and she whispered the word 'naked'. This made us laugh really hard and Harry is blushing so he looked away from Ayra.

"I can sleep with clothes on!" Harry replied still blushing and he's looking at Ayra again and it made everyone laugh more.

"Good one Ayra!" Louis said while he gave Ayra thumbs up. "Oh Harry!" Zayn said as he wipes the tears on his eyes because of too much laughing.