Chapter 18 - Accident

[Sorry for slow updating this story! Senior days sure are hectic especially now that graduation is near! And my Dad is coming home before my graduation so it'll be hard for me to update during the next months. Sorry in advance for that! I'll still try and update as much as possible!

Oh well~ Here it is guys! Chapter 18!]

Liam's P.O.V

Lei refused to stay overnight here at Niall's house even though it's okay for Ayra, but she promised us that they will stay next time and we're looking forward to that day. She's been nice to us especially to Niall on the first day that they met. She even took care of him! That's why as the 'Daddy' of this band, I'm thankful to her for taking care one of my 'childs'.

We planned some things for today. From movies, to the events, even the cookie stuff! We also planned for a 'Truth or Dare' game before they go home but because of the cookie accident, we didn't have enough time to do so. Too bad, we already planned the questions.

And there they go. Eleanor can't stay for the night with us because she has some work to do for tomorrow but if they stayed with us, I'm sure she'll stay no matter what it takes. She already likes Ayra and Lei, we all do. Even though it's the first time we hanged out with them, it's really comfortable and fun. They didn't fangirl and stuff in front of us even though Ayra is a directioner. Lei likes our music but I'm not sure if she's a directioner of a fan like her best friend.

Louis drove for them but he'll be back after he makes sure that Eleanor is safe at home. He may be a happy-go-lucky guy but he's protective when it comes to us, especially to his girlfriend. We all stayed at the door for a few seconds until we can't see Lou's car anymore.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" NialI suddenly screamed and it made us look at our back, to where he is standing beside Harry. I also noticed it earlier, that something is wrong with him but he hides it. I also think that he doesn't want Lei to know about it so I didn't ask him.

We just saw him, laying on the floor, holding his right foot with a really painful expression, even tears are escaping from his eyes. It's hard to see Niall like this. It feels like you're the one in pain. We all hate see each other cry especially Niall. Danielle hurriedly runs to the kitchen to get a glass of water because Niall passed out, maybe because of the pain.

Zayn picked him up and walked towards Niall's room. The moment he picked him up, I noticed an ice bag fell from Niall. I picked it up with confusion. Why does he have this? What's wrong? Harry noticed me stop and pick up the bag so he walked closer to me. Zayn and Perrie just go on ahead without us so that Niall can get his rest. "What's wrong Harry? Do you know about this?" I asked him while showing him the ice bag.

He just looked down with a sigh which makes me more confused. I'm worried about our mate. "He sprained his ankle earlier, when Lei and him fell down. He kept it a secret because he doesn't want us to worry. He kept all the pain inside that's why he passed out, I think." Harry replied with worries in his eyes.

"What should we do now?" I asked him. No one is a doctor here. Well, we just now some basic first aids. "We should take him to the hospital so they can check it." Harry replied and I just nodded. We both run toward Niall's room. When we got there we saw Zayn, holding Niall's feet. "It's swollen! What happened?" he asked. Danielle came in with a glass of water and she placed it at the mini cabinet beside Niall's bed. We are all worried about him.

"He sprained his ankle earlier." Harry explained to them. The two girls get more ice for Niall and we put it beside his sprained ankle. There's this silence around us until there's a knock in the door.