Story/Characters

~*~*~
Story

Braedey Martin, a normal yet frail and uncertain 15-year-old male from the USA, after having some struggles at home, is now forced to go to Japan to study at Kyoto Academy, which just so happens to be an all-girl's school.

How will the girls react to him? Will they see him in the wrong light? Or will they get along with him?

~*~*~
Characters

Name: Braedey MartinAge: 15Gender: MaleNationality: AmericanOccupation: New StudentBio: Braedey Martin is from New York City, who has had a rough time with his father, despite having average grades

Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nationality: American
Occupation: New Student
Bio: Braedey Martin is from New York City, who has had a rough time with his father, despite having average grades. So, he's been forced to go to a high school in Japan to improve his grades, much to Braedey's exasperation and he couldn't do anything. Braedey is a passive and laid-back person. He struggles with trying to fit into any crowd, even if it's with those he knows of. He is somewhat introverted and disconnected from physical life due to having little to no meaningful contact with others. In social party situations, he is a bit uncomfortable, and he often has difficulty controlling his emotions around others.

~*~*~

Name: Leo HoshiAge: 16Gender: MaleNationality: AmericanOccupation: Student / Braedey's friendBio: Leo has a decent life growing up in New York City

Name: Leo Hoshi
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nationality: American
Occupation: Student / Braedey's friend
Bio: Leo has a decent life growing up in New York City. He works part-time at a local doughnut shop. He met Braedey back in elementary school, and the two have become firm friends, all of them getting along with one another, like they were brothers. He also has an ability to utilise sound-waves to his advantage, and thanks to gauntlets and boots of his own design, he can increase and amplify the energy of the sound-waves.

(A/N: Leo belongs rightfully to Flamewarrior11)

~*~*~