Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Tournament Pt3

Previously...

That evening, Braedey was reading up on what he and the others could do for the last battle against Harry and Noboru. Even if the latter says he's not the enemy, he's still an opponent to fight back against. Ken and Leo had given him and the others some much-needed information to fight back with, and definitely giving them a one-up on the opponent.

"Okay. Thanks to Leo knowing what to do, we have the home-field advantage against Fujiwara and Noboru." Braedey mused to himself. "After that, Harry will know better than to deal with me and the others."

"Will you be ready for the battle ahead?" Drago now asked to him.

Braedey looked to Drago. "I'm sure." Was all he replied before he goes off to bed.

At the other brawler's homes, they were getting things ready for the day ahead, all the while with getting a good night's sleep. Their Bakugan were also asleep and getting their energy back up for their battles soon. As they rest, they were more than ready for anything. Naomi, on the other hand, she got her hands on the Bakugan handbook, and she was reading on through the book to see what there is.

The last battle was soon to be upon them...

~*~*~

The next morning before the sun rose, Braedey got up and got himself ready for action. He got showered and dressed in his new red/blue Masquerade-like attire, getting his Bakugan set up into their special case, now clipping it to his belt, and he checked over everything to make sure he was ready for the big day.

Braedey then picked up Drago. "This is it, pal. This is the big one, the grand final. Are you ready?" He asked.

Drago opened up and nodded. "Yes, Braedey. More than ready to battle." He answered back.

"Good. This one is gonna make headlines." Braedey nodded, then puts Draco in his jacket pocket, and the two left the house before Naomi or even Miss Sunohara were awake.

"Here we go..." Braedey whistled out as soon as he got to the road, and in a flash of flame, the Hell-Cycle appeared and rolled up next to him. Braedey got on the bike, and he raced off to Kyoto Academy.

As he arrived at the school ahead of time, he saw that Ken, Leo, and Dante had arrived ahead of him, and they were all ready for the upcoming battle

As he arrived at the school ahead of time, he saw that Ken, Leo, and Dante had arrived ahead of him, and they were all ready for the upcoming battle. He races up to them and skids to a halt. Braedey dismounts the bike as it vanishes in a flash of fire, and he walks over to them.

"Looks like we're ready for this battle." Braedey said to the trio. "We're gonna make this fight count."

"That's right. Fujiwara and Noboru are all gonna face our wrath." Dante declared, Hydranoid nodding as he sat on Dante's shoulder. "After we take them out, we're gonna make things happen for the better."