Chapter Five: Another Day

The next morning, Braedey was up bright and early, and ready for the next day ahead. On one hand, he felt refreshed and ready, though he felt a bit weak. He did not know why, but he shook it off. He soon had his breakfast, and after giving Ayaka a small peck on the cheek and saying goodbye, he began to make his way towards the school.

But as he goes along, Braedey seemed to feel sluggish and slow. He felt short of breath, sweat starting to accumulate on his forehead, and he slowly came to a stop. He leaned up against the nearby wall, trying to draw in as much oxygen into his lungs as he can.

"Curse my fatiguability and lack of strength..." Braedey grumbled in exasperation to himself.

"Hey. You okay there, little guy?" A girl's voice asked to Braedey, the brunette looking to see the shadow of a person on the wall in front of him. He looked over in the direction of where the shadow originated from, and he saw who was there.

The person is a very tall woman with tan skin and long flowing blondish hair. She has a set of fangs, along with pointed ears and very large breasts, possibly at a P-Cup. It looks like her breasts are even bigger than Braedey's own head. One of her most noticeable physical features is a single large dark purple horn in her forehead, which connects to her skull. She is quite a tall woman, easily dwarfing any human. She is wearing a typical Japanese schoolgirl uniform: white shirt with blue collar and red tie, a blue thigh-high skirt, and knee-length socks with black shoes.

'Whoa

'Whoa. She is really tall. I've never seen a tall person before, let alone a girl.' Braedey thought to himself. He shook those thoughts from his head, and he looked to the girl. "I... I'll be okay. Just got... a lack of strength." He took some more deep breaths. "And I've got to get to Kyoto Academy... before time runs out."

The girl looked to him with surprise. "You go to Kyoto Academy? I go there too." She said. "Oh, and my name is Tionishia, but everyone calls me Tio." She gave her name to Braedey.

"Well, nice to meet you." Braedey greeted with a strained smile.

"Here. I can help you get to school in time." Tio said, and suddenly picked up Braedey, putting him on his shoulder in a fireman's hold. "Best you hold onto something."

"Hold onto- WHAT?!" Braedey now yelled out as Tio suddenly ran at speed, leaving a cloud of dust in her wake.

'What in the hell?! How can she run so fast?' Braedey thought to himself in shock and amazement. It looks like Tio is running at up to 100mph or faster. 'She must be an Enhanced. She must never be late for school, ever.'

In about 2 or 3 minutes, Tio arrived at Kyoto Academy without any issues and rather early. She stopped just nearby her own locker, and she gently puts Braedey down on his feet, albeit a bit shaky.

"There you go." Tio said to Braedey, now adjusting his shirt and gently patted his head. "Right on time."

"Much... obliged." Braedey replied with a shake of his head. "Man, you're really fast. I've never seen that anyone go so fast."