Chapter Two: Welcome To Japan

Over the next two days, Braedey and Naomi began to pack the former's suitcases and bags for when he goes off to Japan. He didn't really want to leave, but he had no choice or say in the matter. Naomi could see this, and she reassured to him that she'll help out in any way possible. She even put some money to pay for expenses in Japan, and she'll also call someone she knows who owns a place so he can stay at.

Braedey soon told Leo about what's going on, the latter flabbergasted and disgusted by what James was now doing. He then gave Braedey his phone number, saying he'll contact him whenever he can. He also said he might even visit Braedey whenever he gets the chance to.

Braedey was happy he'll still have contacts with those around him, but dreaded the idea of being on his own, so to speak, in a country he has no idea of what to see...

~*~*~

John F

John F. Kennedy International Airport, an international airport in Queens, New York, USA. It is the primary international airport serving New York City. The airport is the busiest international air passenger gateway into North America, the 21st-busiest airport in the world, the 6th busiest airport in the United States, and the busiest airport in the New York airport system. More than 90 airlines operate from the airport, with nonstop or direct flights to destinations into five inhabited continents.

Just inside of the terminal, Braedey had managed to get his ticket in, as well as his suitcase and luggage, and he was now saying his goodbyes to Naomi. The two of them shared a tear-filled embrace, the two hugging one another tightly.

"Okay. You remember what to do?" Naomi asked to Braedey.

"My flight goes to Singapore, and I get on a connecting flight to Tokyo." Braedey replied, now adjusting his bag. "It's going to be a long flight for me."

"Just remember to follow the rules and instructions, and be ready for anything." Naomi advised gently, then gave Braedey another hug. "Please be careful."

"I will." Braedey nodded back.

"When you get to Tokyo, call me and I'll send over the address of where a friend of mine lives, and it'll be the place where you'll be staying." Naomi added in. "She already knows about the arrangements, so she'll be expecting you when you arrive."

"I will." Braedey then smiled, though with bittersweet tears. "I'll call you whenever I can."

"Goodbye..." Naomi smiled back, also with bittersweet tears.

Braedey now began to make his way to the gate where his flight will be leaving from. He fortunately took the moving sidewalks to try and cut the journey time to the gate. He eventually arrived on time, although with a lack of breath, and he got onboard the plane on time: a Singapore Airlines Boeing 777X.

The Boeing 777X is the latest series of the long-range, wide-body, twin-engine Boeing 777 family from Boeing Commercial Airplanes. The 777X features new GE9X engines, new composite wings with folding wingtips, greater cabin width and seating capacity, and technologies from the Boeing 787. The 777X has seating for 426 passengers and a range of over 7,285 nautical miles (13,500km).