Chapter Twenty-Three: Trip to Tokyo / Supernatural Forces

With the new bullies and teacher at Kyoto Academy, it was going to be a tough time for Braedey and the rest of his friends. Rebecca and her cronies were now just waiting to get the opportunity to get back at him, but with Dante and the Student Council always around, it was rather difficult for them. However, Braedey had more to worry about than his old bullies: Dimitrescu seems to be watching his every move, much to his uneasiness.

~*~*~

One morning outside of Kyoto Academy, Braedey was with the others, all of which now waiting for their trip to Tokyo

One morning outside of Kyoto Academy, Braedey was with the others, all of which now waiting for their trip to Tokyo. Tio and Leo were both excited, all the while thinking about what's going on. Braedey, meanwhile, he was feeling unsure about himself, like something inside of his body wasn't feeling right.

Tessa could tell he was feeling uncertain right now. "Braedey, you alright?" She asked to him.

"I... I don't know." Braedey admitted to her. "I feel like... like something feels wrong inside me." He muttered softly to her.

"It'll be okay." Tessa brought herself close to Braedey, the brunette blushing a little in the process. "Going on a trip to Tokyo to see a temple sounds nice."

"True. I mean, learning a bit more about a Shingon Buddhist temple located in the north-eastern part of Tokyo that's been there since 826 sounds interesting." Maryellen agreed, walking up to the group. "Sorry, couldn't help but overhear your conversation."

"Maryellen, when do you never have your head in a book?" Leo asked sarcastically, Maryellen shrugging off his words nonchalantly.

"Never hurts to read." Maryellen shrugged.

"Still, we'll have to contend with Harry, Rebecca and their cronies." Dante spoke up as he walked over to them. "Luckily, you all have me and Ameri alongside you."

"Same here." Prima agreed with Dante.

Eventually, the group, who's being lead by Miss Kuna, have all gotten to the station to get the train to Tokyo. Braedey was with his group of friends, all of them keeping close to him to make sure they didn't get lost. Tessa sat in his lap when they got on the train, much to Braedey's surprise, but he allowed her to do so.

"Well, well. Look at this group." Harry commented, he and Rebecca stood by. "A bunch of losers and foreigners."

"Oh, put a cork in it, Harry." Braedey and Leo now spoke out in unison. "Don't be a racist all your life, take a day off." Leo added.

"What?" Harry asked in bewilderment, as if he got slapped across the face.

"You heard us. Now sit down and leave us alone. You're causing a scene." Tio added in, smirking at Harry as he walked off in a huff, Rebecca doing the same.

"Nice one, girl." Leo laughed, he and Tio sharing a high-five. "Those two are nothing but trouble."

"They all are worse than one another." Lily fumed. "I mean, don't they have anything better to do?"