Chapter Eleven: Hana Trix

Ever since Leo had arrived at Kyoto Academy, he has gotten along rather well with the girls there, most of which he had gotten the chance to know thanks to Braedey. However, there seemed to be Tio that got Leo's attention more than the others, which Braedey didn't understand. He didn't press in, and he left Leo to have his time with Tio.

At the same time, Braedey and Leo have been keeping a stern eye out for anything incriminating by that of the Pervert Group or anyone else. All the while this has been going on, the Student Council, mostly Emily, was getting angsty about the two, still not trusting them. But, Lily and Ameri were both willing to give them the chance, with Tomo being impartial.

~*~*~

On a Wednesday morning, Braedey arrived at Kyoto Academy on time, meeting up with Leo. The two of them shook hands and made their way into the school, putting their belongings in their lockers.

"So, how did your caretaker take the news of you and Mrs. Hotaro having a relationship?" Leo asked to his friend.

"She doesn't know. All she knows is that Mrs. Hotaro and I are just doing mathematics revision." Braedey stated back to Leo. "I'd imagine she wouldn't be happy if she found out."

"Oh, come on." Leo patted Braedey's back in reassurance. "I'm sure that she could take it."

"I don't know..." Braedey shrugged back. "Well, I'm on my way to meet up with the girls. You coming?" He asked.

Leo nodded. 'This way, both Tio and I could plan on where to go for our Friday movie night.' He thought. Snapping out of his thought, Leo felt a chill run down his spine. Looking around, he didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Deciding to ignore it, Leo headed off to follow after the others.

As Braedey continued walking, he didn't notice someone stepping out from behind a tree. This person was Hana Trix herself. "Hmmmm..." Hana sighed softly to herself as she watched Leo walk away. A fond smile came over her face.

'Oh, how I want to be with him...' Hana thought to herself in lust. She rubbed her thighs together, one of her hands over her crotch. 'How I want to feel him...' Hana snuck her way out from behind the tree, and she began to make her way down the hall, almost sneaking along the way after Leo.

With both Braedey and Leo, the two of them soon met up with Tessa and the girls, Lily unfortunately having to leave to deal with a Student Council meeting. Tessa now offered to Braedey that they could go and maybe get some ice cream on Saturday or even after school. Tio even offered to Leo that they could see a romance-comedy movie, and Leo agreed to that, just as long as it's not something cheesy.

A little later on, Leo was now making his way along to his next class. Rubbing the back of his neck, Leo suddenly got the feeling he was being watched. Turing around, he looked for some sign someone was there. He found it when he spotted someone's shoulder sticking out from behind a pillar.

"Hello, is someone there?" Leo asked.

Things were silent for a moment. After a breath, the familiar form of Hana Trix poked her head out from the side with a friendly smile on her face. "Hi." She greeted with a soft voice.

" She greeted with a soft voice