Chapter Sixteen: Prima's Day at Kyoto Academy

After the magical debacle that occurred, everyone was feeling better, more so for Braedey, Tessa, Leo and Tio. Sean and Bobbie-Jack also informed to their friends that they have also enrolled into Kyoto Academy, but it was mostly to make sure Leo and Braedey don't get into any trouble. At the same time, it'll be Prima's first day at Kyoto Academy.

Outside of the school gates, Prima was looking over at the school building, while also adjusting her uniform. She did, however, show reservations about the bloomers but she told herself, "When in Rome..." as she waited for her friends to arrive.

"Are you alright, Prima?" Braedey asked, now walking up to her.

"Oh, just thinking about the uniform." Prima shrugged innocently. She brushed her hands across her skirt. "Why do humans make skirts so short?"

"I really have no idea." Braedey shrugged back, just as he saw Leo and Tio walked up to them. "Hey, guys."

"Hey. Ready for your first day, Prima?" Leo asked to the blue-skinned alien. "Just a word of advice: don't get on anyone's bad side, and they'll treat you well. Also, keep clear of your boys called the Pervert Group, because they will find any way to look up your skirt or even try to grope you in appropriate ways." He added.

Prima shuddered at this, now her huddling close to Braedey. "Duly noted." She replied to Leo as they walk into the school.

"But what will we do about Prima's blue skin?" Tio now asked.

"We'll say it's a factor of her abilities of intelligence and strength." Leo suggested to them. "It be a clever trick."

~*~*~

Eventually, the group of friends find Prima's new locker, which was conveniently next to Braedey and Tessa's lockers, much to the two's surprise. Tessa looked to Braedey with a raised eyebrow, the latter shrugging back at her with confusion on his face. After that, they made their way into class, Prima introducing herself to the class, and she said she's a transfer student from Iceland.

"Is that why you're so blue?" A girl asked to Prima.

"It's a skin condition, actually." Prima clarified, the others aside from those who know taken aback by this. "It just happened overtime and I've grown to get used to the stares everyone gives me."

"I'm sorry to hear that." A few of the girls apologised. "Same here. Sorry. We'll work things out with you."

Braedey had been listening to what was happening, and he smiled softly. Prima was doing a good job, and on top of which, she was performing rather well in the classes, and it got the attention of others, so she offered to give some help over to others. Eventually, Braedey and Prima met up with the others before their next class.

"So, this mathematical class... this is the one in which Mrs. Hotaro teaches in, doesn't she?" Prima asked to Braedey.

"That's right." Braedey nodded in acknowledgement back to her. "She teaches this class, but make sure to not get her angry."

"Well, at least you're with me." Prima hugged herself close to Braedey, Tessa now hugging his other side, his arm in between her breasts, making him blush red.

Orion, meanwhile, just watched on with Tio and Hana, the three of them snickering to one another as they saw Braedey blushing red. They made their way into class, and they took their seats, ready for the lesson.