Chapter Forty-Three: Pranks Backfiring

(A/N: This chapter takes place after the 'Convergence' story, so read that story before you read onwards.)

It has been a few days since the whole 'Convergence' event, where multiple versions of Braedey and their own enemies had crossed over from their worlds into his. After the whole ordeal, on top of the Sunohara dormitory being heavily damaged by fire, with Naomi and Miss Sunohara being treated afterward, the two were still being taken care of for the time being, and at the same time, everyone pitched in together to help out and repair the Sunohara dormitory.

In addition, after hearing about what had happened, it seems that most of those around Kyoto Academy were also pitching in to lend a hand, whether it be helping with new appliances, plumbing, electrical wiring, and new furniture. It was amazing and Braedey thanked everyone deeply for their efforts and assistance.

~*~*~

After a little while, the job was done. The brand-new Sunohara dormitory was standing tall where the old one was. It looks exactly the same, albeit with a yellow wooden exterior, a black tiled roof, and brand-new flowers and trees planted in the front and back garden.

Braedey and the others all look at the new dormitory with admiration and a smile as he looked over at the structure

Braedey and the others all look at the new dormitory with admiration and a smile as he looked over at the structure. "We've finished. Well done, everyone." He announced to everyone who helped out, and they all cheered in response. "Have to say, I could not have even done all of this without you all here to help today."

"It's the least we can do for you." Leo spoke up.
"Especially after everything." Ameri added in.
"They're right." Tio nodded.
"I'm happy to help out." Lily smiled softly.
"Definitely worth it." Maryellen included.

Dante walked up and gently patted Braedey's shoulder. "It's what we can do to repay you for what happened after the 'Multiverse Madness' or 'Convergence' thing we had to deal with." He said sincerely.

"And it'll be a surprise for your mother and caretaker when they get here." Hana added, just as a van drove up. "Oh, speaking of which, here they come..."

The van stopped nearby the newly-rebuilt Sunohara dormitory, with Miss Sunohara and Naomi both slowly getting out, now being greeted by claps and cheers from those around them. They then looked at the new building in awe as they soon made their way inside. As they do, they took note of the modern furniture and the layout of the deco across the rooms and floors. There is ducted heating/cooling for the whole place with modulated regulators, as well as new stoves, grilles, a big oven, a double-door fridge with built-in freezer, on top of the latest kitchen tools and appliances on hand. There is even a double washing machine and dryer in the laundry. The bedrooms all have comfortable beds with soundproof walls and windows, on top of the last mod cons within the home.

"I am so amazed." Miss Sunohara said to everyone as she looks around the kitchen. "You did all of this... for us?"

"We did it after what happened to you and Braedey's mother." Tessa clarified. "We wanted to help you all and bring back the place you all live in together."