Chapter Forty-Five: Hana's House & Sailing

After school, Braedey and Leo both decided that they will go to Hana's house and try to get her to reverse the regression they're currently in. At first, Naomi was not sure of Braedey going for such a long journey, but Tessa, Leo, and the others reassure to her that he'll be fine.

So, Tessa carries Braedey in her arms and they both flew overhead, while Tio and Leo were down on the ground, the latter riding on the tall girl's shoulders as he holds on tight, the tall girl sprinting off at speed to get to where Hana's home is located. Braedey holds onto Tessa as tight as his little body can, Tessa showing a reassuring smile as she hugged him a little tighter than before, although making sure she doesn't smother and suffocate him with her big breasts.

'Guess he's not used to being up high.' Tessa took a guess, just as she now saw Leo and Tio waving to them to come down, and she slowly lands next to them. "So, any luck in finding Hana?" She asked, Braedey looking to them while still holding onto Tessa.

"Not yet, but I definitely know her house is over here." Leo answered to her, gesturing to some houses not far away. "Just a few streets away."

The four of them began to make their way through the streets, but as they made their way to where Hana's house is located, they saw a 'For Sale' sign out front of the house.

"Gone? They're both gone?" Tio spoke out in surprise.

"And they didn't tell us?" Tessa added in.

"Well, that's not very friendly." Braedey muttered.

"Now, now. I'm sure that Hana and her mother must've been moving house last night or doing so without us knowing about it, and Hana might not have had the chance to tell us." Leo suggested to the three. "That is my theory."

"But how are we going to find her new home?" Braedey now asked.

"Wait a second. Leo, didn't you and Hana give each other your phone numbers?" Tessa now asked, an idea in her head.

"Yes, we did that-" Leo now realised what Tessa was now saying. "Wait. She also said she can track where my phone is with her magic, and that allows her to open a portal wherever I am."

"If she can do that with magic, can you locate Hana's phone position?" Tio now asked, her catching onto what Tessa was saying.

Leo immediately catches on and he pulls out his phone, now looking at where Hana's phone is. A few moments later, he gets a location. "Found her phone. It looks like her new home is in Tokyo."

"Tokyo?" The other three echo in unison.

"Why would Hana and her mother set up their new home in Tokyo?" Tio asked in confusion to the others. "That's a fair distance away from the school."

"I agree. But now that I think about it, with her ability to conjure portals and whatnot, she could make it to and from school with little to no effort." Tessa now takes a guess. "I mean, Braedey was able to get from Kyoto to New York with his Ghost Rider powers. So it kinda makes sense."

"Tessa has a good point." Leo nodded in agreement. "Thanks to her magic, Hana could make portals to get to anywhere she can."

"Well, we'd best get going and run forth to Tokyo." Tio declared.

"Run? From Kyoto to Tokyo?" Braedey echoed out of bewilderment. "That's almost 300 miles away. We can't run all the way there."

"Braedey is right. We can't do something like that." Tessa agreed with him. "It's practically impossible, and we'd be out of action before we even get to Tokyo."

"Why don't we use this teleportation sphere?" Leo now holds up a silver sphere in his hand. "I've programmed this to open a portal in a Tokyo alleyway. From there, we can walk our way to Hana's house."