Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Brawl!

After their proclamation of romance, Braedey and Tessa have been spending more time together, Prima also spending time with him as well. Braedey was now happy with the romance he's forming, not just with Tessa and Prima, but as well with Nurse Aki and Mrs. Hotaro alongside. The two adults were happy for Braedey to finally confess, as well as having time to spend with him whenever he can arrange it.

However, Leo and Dante have both taken notice of something else: it was Rebecca's gang and the Pervert Group. They've been acting rather oddly, their actions being taken into question and suspicion. On top of the multiple accounts of the Pervert Group taking sneak peeks here and there, the Student Council have been working round the clock to try and stop them. All the while, Braedey and his group of friends are concerned as to what they might be planning...

~*~*~

One day, a week having gone by since Braedey and Tessa had proclaimed their love together, the two were now making their way down the halls, talking about the classes they've got for today, plus what they might be planning for the weekend

"By the way, have you heard anything at all from Leo?" Tessa now asked to Braedey. "He's been rather busy and possibly working with Prima on something big."

"Yeah, I've noticed that too." Braedey agreed with her. "Honestly, I don't know what those two are even doing, but we'll just have to wait and see what they might be up to."

Just then, the sound of multiple running feet could be heard, and it was coming up behind the two. Braedey and Tessa looked back, now seeing the Pervert Group running with Dante chasing after them, as well as the Kendo club, who were chasing on after the four boys. Braedey quickly grabbed Tessa and jumped out of the way as the group ran past them.

Braedey took some deep breaths and breathed a sigh of relief. "Uh... Braedey?" Tessa's voice now got his attention. He looked to her, and he saw his hand was inadvertently groping one of Tessa's ample breasts! "Can you let go, please?" Tessa asked softly, her face flushed red in embarrassment.

Braedey flushed red and lets go of Tessa, getting her back to her feet. "Sorry!" He then cleared his throat, as he helped her up to her feet. "I didn't mean to-"

"It... it's okay, Braedey." Tessa calmed him down, gently patting his shoulder. "You didn't mean to. You were just looking out for me." She then hugged Braedey softly. "But thanks for protecting me."

"O-Of course." Braedey answered back softly, a red flush on his face. "We should get going." With that, the two lovers began to make their way down the halls to their next class.

As they walk along, the two finally noticed what looks to be Leo talking to Prima outside by the cherry blossom tree, then they shook hands with Tio standing nearby, almost like she's listening to the conversation, then the three go their seperate ways, Tio following on after Leo.