Chapter Twenty: Gluttonous Feeder

Now with Dante by the gang's side, it seems that things at Kyoto Academy are going to be calmed down for the girls. Dante immediately started to work on his new job and position in Kyoto Academy, and he had really made things difficult for the Pervert Group to even try and get a glimpse of the girls. It was frustrating for them all.

Meanwhile, Dante was keeping the Pervert Group away from Braedey, and he was doing a good job at that, keeping Harry Fujiwara and the others away from the brunette. In the meantime, Hana had apologised for what she did to Tessa at the spa, the latter forgiving her, but advised her to maybe ask next time.

~*~*~

Late one evening at Miss Kuna's home, Leo was now preparing some dinner for his aunt and for Hana. The latter was upstairs, while Miss Kuna was out late with paperwork, so it'll just be the two of them.

"I just know Hana will like this one." Leo said to himself. He then fixed up the meal. He then looked to the roof. "It has been rather quiet since she went upstairs. I'd better go and see what's up with her."

Leo made his way upstairs to try and find Hana. He saw her bedroom was empty and most of her magic books were lying all across her bed. After seeing she was not in there, Leo now began to think about where she could be. He then leaned up against the bathroom door, but then, the door clicked and swung open, Leo falling into the bathroom, a wall of steam erupting from the bathroom itself. Leo shook his head, trying to clear out the steam that was inside of the room, but as he does so, he saw Hana looking back at him with a look of shock on her face, the rest of her body concealed in the steam.

Leo got to his feet, then slammed the door shut, his face flushed red

Leo got to his feet, then slammed the door shut, his face flushed red. "I'm sorry!" He apologised quickly.

"Leo, it's okay." Hana called out, Leo's face blushing more. "I didn't know you were at the door."

"No, it was my fault. I shouldn't have leaned up against the door." Leo countered back to her. "I was about to say that dinner is ready." He added.

"Oh, okay." Hana called back. "I'll see you downstairs."

Leo sighed in relief, thankful Hana didn't slap him or do anything like a ridiculous anime trope. He made his way downstairs to get dinner set up, and about a few moments later, Hana walked down into the kitchen.

"Again, I'm sorry for stumbling into the room." Leo apologised to Hana. "I was just trying to find out where you were."

"No, I should've called out to you to tell you where I am." Hana replied, then she had a mouthful of food. "Wow, this is really good."

"By the way, I noticed there were a lot magic books out on your bed. What were you up to?" Leo asked to Hana as they sat at the dining table.

"I was looking at some unique spells, some spells that involve with food and the body." Hana replied to him. "I even found this one called Gluttonous Feeder."