Chapter Thirty-Two: Bakugan Duel

The next morning, Braedey, Leo, Prima, Tessa, Lily, Ken, Dante, Tio, Maryellen, and Hana all arrived at Kyoto Academy right on time. They all spent the most of last night preparing for this confrontation with Harry Fujiwara and whatever he could do, but they know he's too 'green' at the game and won't know what to do.

"Okay. Which ones are you gonna go for?" Leo asked.

"I'll go ahead and use Drago, Tigrerra, maybe even Hydranoid, as well as a few others." Braedey answered back to Leo. "Plus, with the strategies you suggested, I'll have a strategic advantage over Harry. He'll be too busy fumbling with the cards." He chuckled.

"One word of advice during a battle: don't get too overconfident." Leo advised. "That can make you lose."

"Good point." Braedey nodded back.

"If you need any help at all, just ask." Dante added in. "Any one of us can join in the battle."

"Thanks for the support, Dante." Braedey thanks back to him. "But this battle is between me and Harry."

The group of friends soon made their way towards the classroom where the Bakugan Club was situated with. As they enter, they saw Harry and the Pervert Group already there, with the Student Council also there, to their surprise.

"What's the council doing here?" Tessa wondered.

"Guess they want to watch the show and see what's going on." Hana took a guess as to why they're here.

"Student Council President Emily." Tio bowed her head. "What are you doing here?"

"We have gotten word of this 'Bakugan' game that some people have been talking about, and we thought we could take a look and see what it's about." Ameri spoke up on Emily's behalf. Tomo agreed with a nod.

"Yes, and to make sure nobody gets hurt or if there is any cheating." Emily added in.

"Right. Good to know." Dante nodded his head.

Braedey now turned to look at Harry, the latter with a smirk on his face. "Okay. I'm here. You ready to fight?" He asked.

"Always." Harry smirked back. "Scared, Martin?"

"You wish." Braedey grunted. "So, what's the wager?"

"Wager?" Harry echoed, then he smirked. "Okay, here's the deal: if you win, I have to wear something that is very embarrassing for the rest of the week."

"And what if you were to win?" Braedey now asked.

"If I win this game..." Harry paused impressively, then has a sickening smirk. "Then I get to have a date with your sister Bridgette. And I can do whatever I want."

"Good deal, boss." Haruo spoke up.
"Yep." Terrence agreed.
"Definitely." Harry acknowledged back.

"What a sicko." Maryellen spat out.
"Aye." Hana shook her head.
"How can he stoop so low?" Tessa scoffed.
"Any lower, he'd be six-feet-under." Dante answered.
"I agree." Ken nodded in agreement.

"Deal." Braedey spoke out, everyone surprised by this. He turned to look at Prima. "Set up a stadium arena. This one will also be broadcast to everyone at school."

Prima nodded in acknowledgement, getting her laptop out and she begins to set up the pocket dimension. She then throws down a teleportation sphere, the portal now opening to reveal the stadium on the other side.