Chapter Forty-One: A Breast Thief??

"Is this really necessary for me to be here or be like this right now?"

Right now, Braedey was currently as Bridgette, with Tessa, Tio, Hana, Lily, Maryellen, all of them over at Lily's house for a girl's night

Right now, Braedey was currently as Bridgette, with Tessa, Tio, Hana, Lily, Maryellen, all of them over at Lily's house for a girl's night. They even invited Claudia over, since she's gotten along with them. Braedey was, at first, not too sure of going, but since Hana turned him into his feminine persona, he had no choice but to go along with them. They were all gathered in the main room on the couches, while Lily's folks were out of town for the time being.

"I did want to call Diane to come over and see if she wanted to join in, but she was otherwise engaged." Lily spoke up to the others.

"Where would she stay if she were here?" Maryellen now spoke up, the others laughing with her.

"Glad we could meet up with each other outside of school and have some fun here." Tio smiled, looking around at the others.

"Why couldn't I have gone with Dante, Ken, Leo, Noboru, and Prima to help out with testing the fields?" Bridgette mumbled aloud. The four of them had gone to do some modifications and preparations for the pocket dimensions and the upcoming Bakugan battles, as well as the upcoming tournament within a month or so. They also won't be back for a while. "Why didn't they call me?"

"Well, they told us about what they were doing at the very last minute. So, your loss." Maryellen teased to him, hugging huge boy-turned-girl from behind, Bridgette blushing in response. "Hey, don't be so surprised. We won't do much... right, girls?" She called.

"Yeah. Agreed." Everyone else acknowledged back.

"So, what's our first game to play?" Lily now asked.

'I feel like tonight is gonna be the worst for me... and that is definitely something coming from me.' Braedey thought.

So, throughout the night, the girls began to play some games like casual ones such as UNO, Yahtzee, and even Twister, along with other fun games to play. But throughout the night, the games became a bit more wild like strip poker and penalty games, all forcing Braedey to join in the fun. Many pieces of clothes have been thrown around the room, the girls soon being stripped down to either their underwear or even until they were butt-naked, much to Bridgette's blushing face when he saw their bodies, especially when he got stripped down. Bridgette attempted to run around the house to try and get away from the girls to stop them stripping him right down to his birthday suit, but the girls were much faster than him, and the girls managed to tear off his underwear, much to his blushing red embarrassment.

'Why me? Why couldn't they let me keep my clothes on?!' Braedey screams mentally while covering his breasts and nether region, the girls inadvertently tackling him down in the process. 'Ouch...'

Eventually, the games and fun had come to a stop, with everything soon settling down. Most of the girls have fallen asleep, either from out of exhaustion or from having too many goodies that knocked them out, or have just decided to get some rest and sleep after their girl's night. As most of them were settling down for the evening, Hana had taken the time to read up on her spell book and see what there is within the pages. As she does look through the pages, she spotted Bridgette getting his underwear back on.