CHAPTER- 47

Hi readers,
I know I took a really like really long break from writing. But I guess I can't really leave writing at least with what all so called adventure is going on in my life, I needed something that would help me so though of getting back to writing on wattpad.
This is a new chapter after almost 2 years right?
N I'm really sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long.
Toh let's get started
Love,
@secretstar9182
———————————————————————————————————————————————

Recap-NM had been shot by Pandit and Andrew. She was critical, and almost died. Manik on the other hand got to know that Manvik and Aisha are his and nandini's kids. At first he did not believe it,because he thought that the bond which the kids have with Rohan, that band could only be possible, between a child and his father.but then Navya and Cabir told him truth. Abhimanyu on the other hand wants Manik out of Nandini's life, so he lies to Manik that they are wrong and that Rohan is the father. When he asks Abhimanyu for the proof he promises to get the proof but only on one condition which was that he would not talk to Nandini and would stay away from him. Nandini's still in the hospital and Manik is still so keen to know what the truth is. Abhimanyu visits her to the hospital along with the kids. He leave the kids with her and goes to the doctor along with Rohan.

NM's HOSPITAL ROOM

Mannu - mom when are you coming back home? We really miss you a lot.( he said it with a puppy sad face)

(NM was about to reply but the Rohan came and interrupted.)

Rohan- mujhe lagta hai mujhe aaj ghar jake sab dekhna chahiye aur ghar ki ache se cleaning karwani padegi.

(All the three of them looked at him with blank faces.)

Rohan- areee why are you guys looking at me like that. Obviously clean toh karna padega na warna jab tumhari mom ghar aayengi kal aur ghar ko ganda dekhengi she's gonna kill me. Yes baby mom is gonna be home tomorrow.

(Everyone got super happy hearing that and after sometime Abhimanyu took the kids back home leaving the two of them all alone)

NM- Rohan!

Rohan- Nanzz... (both said at the same time.) acha pehle tum bolo.
NM- hmm... Rohan ... I'm really sorry ... I'm really sorry for putting you through all this. I didn't mean to I wanted to tell you everything at that very moment when I got that call. But I couldn't he just threatened to her kids and you know I can't afford to lose them..
Rohan- and I can't afford to loose you Nandini. You know I love you. I love you a lot. And I can not afford to see you hurt. I died every day, every hour, every second seeing you lying here like a dead body. Nandini why do you always have to invite trouble Han?
NM- Roha...(interrupted)
Rohan - I'm not finished yet Nandini. Would you please promise me not to get in trouble next time? Please don't get hurt again please. N if somehow anything goes wrong you promise I will be the very first person you call me and at that very time. Please Nandini just promise me.
NM - I promise Rohan.
Rohan- good. Acha now tell me something, who were those guys anyway?  And what did they have to do with you and Manik?
NM- woah.. ahh... they ..( she again was interrupted)
Cabir- I heard someone's getting back home tomorrow haan?
NM- Cabir! Yeah
Rohan- yup I just talked to the doctors and they said it's okay to get her home but she can not work and stress herself which I'm gonna take complete care of.
Cabir- chalo acha hai. Rohan why don't you go home? Go freshen up its already 7 pm you can go have dinner and then come. Because obviously you won't let me stay here with her. Toh go raat tak wapas aa jana till then I'll stay with her.
NM- both of you don't have to stay here. I'm an adult and I can take care of myself.
Rohan & Cabir-(at the same time) SHUT UP...
Rohan- dikh raha hai kitna dhyaan rakh sakti ho apna. (To Cabir) Cabir you plz stay here I'll just go home, make all the arrangements for her. And please don't leave her alone even for a second please. It's like I'm handing over my life to you. Please.
Cabir- relax Rohan and trust me I'm not letting her out of my sight now go.
Rohan - Nanz plz be good okay ( he leans forward and gives her a kiss &
Left)
Cabir- Nandini !
NM - bolo Cabir ?
Cabir- I know yeah sahi time nahi hai but ... but.. why did you not tell me about Manvik and Aisha? Why did not tell me all these years about them? I fact you never mentioned them. Anyone of them even for once. Why Nandini ? Why?
NM - Cabir... I ... I was scared .... I was fucking scare..
Cabir- scared of what that I would not keep your secret or that I would go and tell Manik about it? Didn't you trust me at all? Ek baar koshish toh karti yr.
NM - aisa kuch nahi hai. I trust you completely but main khud hi nHI SAMAJH pai ki kaise batao? Kaise batao ki ji past ko chod ke main yaha aai uska ek part aisa bhi hai jisko main chah kar bhi kabhi bhi apne aap se door nahi kar sakti. Aur main door karna bhi nahi chahti. Cabir, meri zindagi ka best gift mujhe us insaan se mila hai jisne mujhe bohot dard diya hai, Manik Ka sabse ache aur pricelesss gift hai mere bache.
Cabir- but Nandini, Manik knows.
NM- (shocked) kya? Kya pata hai Manik ko ?
Cabir- woh.. he... he..
NM- what he Cabir?. Jaldi bolo
Cabir- Manik knows about everything. He knows about the kids and he.. he .. also knows about Rohan.
NM- but kaise? ( he tells her everything that happened when she nearly died and Manik shattered and all.)
Cabir- Nandini I think you should give him a chances atkeast to talk. Please you know he...
NM- ( she interrupted him) NO CABIR! THIS IS NOT RIGHT. HE CAN NOT JUST ENTER MY LIFE THIS TIME AND THINK EVERYTHING CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL. LIKE IT WAS BEFORE.
Cabir- then wha now?
NM- we have to make him believe, whatever he knows is not the truth. He has to stay away from me and he has to stay away from my life for Us.
Cabir- Abhimanyu ne Manik ko bola hai ki Bache tumhare aur Rohan ke hai and that he is gonna prove it to him.
NM - yes we have to help him do that.
Cabir- par..
NM - no par... you have to promise me ki you will not tell him anything and that you will help bhai in anyway possible. Plz Cabir I can not afford to lose them. Manik mere bacho ko mujhse cheen lega, hum donon use bohot ache se jante hai toh please. You have to promise me. Please... promise me...
Cabir- I promise Nandini. Now you take some sleep main ek call karke aaya.

He left from there to make a call. Where as on the other hand, Rohan and the kids were home. He told everyone that NM would be discharged from the hospital tomorrow morning and everyone was very excited on hearing that. Everyone was happy whereas Abhimanyu was thinking of what to do next. He had warned Manik to stay away from her and that he'll prove it to him that the kids were Rohan's and not his. He was thinking of doing something. Like that the whole day went by. Everyone was a little tired and sell early. Rohan got back to the hospital and made Nanz eat her dinner cooked by him. After which she slep as well and Rohan stayed up all night looking at he sleeping figure.

————————————————————————————————————————

Here it is.
Don't forget to like and comment.
Follow for me.

- love
@secretstar9182