CHAPTER-11

AND HERE IS THE NEXT PART ... MANY OF YOU WERE ASKING FOR THE NEXT PART SOON SO I THOUGHT OF UPLOADING IT TODAY... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT... AND PLZ DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NM and Rohan were about to go to their room but Cabir stopped them ...

Cabir- Nandini ... don't you think we need to talk??

NM- Rohan ,,, you go I'll come.. chalo Cabir....

They go to the garden to talk.

NM- haan cabir bolo....[ along with Cabir Navya was also there]

Navya- what do you mean by bolo Nandini ... what is all this ...

NM- what all this Navya?

Navya- ook.. let me be very clear to you... why didn't you tell us that you were NM...

Cabir- [cutting NM] and why the hell didn't you tell us that you have kids and that you also have a husband....

Navya- why didn't you tell us Nandini that you got married to Rohan?

All this while Nandini was silent she never thought that they would take Rohan as their husband... they thought Aisha and Manvik were Her and Rohan's children and that means that Manik also thought the same, he also must have thought that she got married to Rohan.

Cabir- answer us Nandini...

NM- Cabir,,,,, Navya I can't tell you anything right now but I promise when the right time comes I'll tell you everything.... I promise aur jaise tum log soch rahe ho aisa kuch nahi hai...[ she did not tell them that they were Manik's kids because she thought that if she would tell them they won't be able to control themselves and would end up telling Manik the same.]

Navya- par Nandini abhi kyun nahi ... baad mein kyun... abhi aisa kya ho jayega?

NM- Navya plz.... plzz... try and understand ... I'll tell you everything myself par abhi nahi ....

Navya- par...

NM- Navya... don't you trust me?

Navya- Nandini ab yeah kaisa sawal hai?

NM- Navya jawab do...

Cabir- of course we trust you Nandini... par it's just that we are shocked that you did not tell us ... such a big thing... ya shayad tum humme aapna samajhti hi nahi...[ and he starts to walk from there]

NM- [ holds his hand and now she had tears in her eyes which were rolling down her cheeks] Cabir bhai plzz... plzz.z.. aisa mat kaho... bas aap kuch hi log toh ho jinko main aapna keh sakti hoon... aur agar aap bhi aise gussa ho gaye toh how will I live.... pehle toh I lived only because of your, Navya's , bhai's, Aryaman's and Rohan's support... ab toh main mar hi jaungi...[she sat on her knees while crying]

Cabir- shut up[ kneeling down] just shut up ... agar dobara marne ki baat ki toh ... marunga... main tujhe... aur [ he had tears in his eyes too] aur hum teri bhalai hi chahte hai tabhi thode naraz hai ki tune humme Rohan ke bare mein nahi batya.... par now it''sok... jab tu batana chati hai tab bata na.. till then we'll wait.... we trust you nandini .[ they hugged each other and Navya also joined the hug]

Navya- acha ab andar chale[ breaking the hug] everyone must be curious...

NM& Cabir - hmm...[they get up...] acha Nandini does Rohan take care of you .... he loves you na..

NM- hm....

All this was seen by our very own Manik Malhotra but he could not listen anything as they were in the garden and he was in his balcony.

NM- acha I should go I need to get ready.

Cabir& Navya- hmm...[ all of them had already gone to their rooms and now the three of them also left for their rooms]

NM reached her room and was shocked to see Rohan packing his stuff.

NM- Rohan .. what are you doing?

Rohan- are yr this is your room na .. so going to the other room...

NM-[P.O.V] no... I have to stop him other wise they'll have doubt

NM- no.. Rohan the thing is ki koi bhi room khali nahi hai ... all of them will also have to take rooms now... they shared because of the work going on... and they'll occupy at least 5 rooms and the other 3 are not in a good condition and in the other 5 rooms pest control has to be done... so there is no other room...

Rohan- toh what do you want main living room main soou..[ sleep ] ... nahi nahi... I have a best option servant quarters main rehleta hoon?

NM- are yr itna senty kyun ho rahe hoo... we'll figure out something...[ after a pause] you can stay here.

Rohan- how can I ?

NM- Rohan... don't worry ...I don't have any problem and I trust you ... toh you can stay here... acha you get ready main sab ko rooms de ke aati hoon...

Rohan- par maine pehle hi de diye hai..aur it's not about you trusting me ... I don't trust you on this . tumne kuch kardia mujhe toh??

NM- Ho gaya??? ab main jau??? mujhe pata hai tumne kaise rooms die  honge?[ sarcastically]

Rohan- ok...fine jao... par jaldi aana I don't wanna get late...

NM- hmm..

On the other hand:

Navya and Cabir enter their  room and were shocked to see the whole group there.

Cabir- [ he knows whats coming so to diver the topic] tum log yaha kya kar rahe hoon?

Mukti- come on Cabir don't change the topic... toh what excuse did she make?

Navya- usne kuch nahi kaha Mukti

Mukti- really ... Navya... toh what did she say that she missed Manik a lot... she still loves him  but still she got  married to Rohan..

Dhruv- mukti... do you even realize where you're going?

Mukti- come on dhruv... you are also taking her side... she just needs money ...pehle Manik ke pass aur jab waha pe uska sach pata chal gaya toh ab Rohan ke pass...

Cabir- enough Mukti ... bina sab kuch jane you can't do this.... you can't talk about her like that... aur sari ki sari galti Manik ki thi.... he was the one responsible for their separation not her...

Alya- guys.... stop it..bohot ho gaya.. and Cabir if you know the truth toh hume batate kyun nahi ho,.... why are you hiding it from all of us?

Cabir- Alya bas main nahi bata sakta...

Manik- par kyun ... kyun Cabir????

Cabir- because I care for her... Badi mushkil se woh us pain se bahar aai hai jo tumne use diya... and she has moved on... toh forget her.. aur maine... maine aur Navya ne dekha hai usse us condition main jisme tum main se kisi ne bhi nahi dekha...

Dhruv- [ soft voice] matlab you guys were in contact with her... toh fir tumne bataya kyun nahi mujhe??? aur fir tumhe toh pata hogana about her marriage... toh fir aaj why were you shocked and jab hum Rohan se mile toh why didn't you recognize him???

Navya- woh isiliye kyun usne humme kuch nahi bataya ??? darti thi woh ki kahi hum tum sab ko na batade ki woh kaha hai ... and specially Manik ko...

Cabir- Manik you gave her so much pain but still she cared for you... toh we should also respect her decisions... right...!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY DONE WITH THE NEXT PART ALSO AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT... PLZZ... DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT...