CHAPTER- 19

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR WHICH YOU ALL WERE WAITING...AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING MY POINT OF VIEW ALSO .... AND IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT..... HAPPY READING..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the talk all of them went back to their room and slept the next day went like that only... playing , talking and other stuff , now it was Wednesday and today was the official welcome party for Fab 5 and the official announcement of this album launch... all of them woke up and were relaxing in the garden where as our NM was busy guiding the servants what to do and what not to do... this was the first time NM was so messed up for the party and the reason was ,,, Manik because she wanted to tell him that she had moved on and is really happy in her life.

NM-[ to servant] - Robin what the hell are you doing... Didn't I ask you put these lamps in that corner and remove those candles from there...

Rohan- [ came from back] hey..relax doll..why are you being so clumsy ? calm down pehle bhi toh parties hui hai na ... and those were amazing too right...[she nods] so calm down.. and I'll handle it you go take some rest...

NM-but..

Rohan- no if's and but's go...[she turned to go but again looked back at him]

NM- Rohan.. did you ca..

Rohan- yes I have called Mr. & Mrs. Parker don't worry... now go.

NM- ok..and thank you..

Rohan - you don't need to say that...

She left for her room and now it was 5 in the evening and everyone were having snacks..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rohan- acha guys

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rohan- acha guys... you all get ready the guests will be here by 8 ....

All- ok..

Manik- Rohan... do we have a theme or something?[a bit arrogantly]

Rohan- nahi Manik aisa kuch nahi...you guys can wear what ever you want...

Alya- Nandini... I need some help...so

MANAN : I DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE (Misunderstandings)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें