CHAPTER- 5

Hey readers.... Hmm.. Hmm... I agree I am late... But there was an emergency so I couldn't write... And now the 5th chapter... And I bet you guys are going to like it
.... Plz don't forget to vote and comment 😍😍😍
------------------------------------------------------

IN U. S. AGAIN :

Nandini finished her meeting and now was sitting in her cabin.

Nandini's Cabin

Nandini's Cabin

She was sitting on the couch and trying to relax... But she was feeling a bit uneasy and restless... So she decided to call her kids and talk to them. She calls on the land-line at her house and one of her servant pick up the call.

NM - hello... NM here...
(without even waiting for the reply she asked the servant) where are the kids?

Servant - hello ma'am... And the kids are out in the garden.

NM - OK... Hmm... I called to tell you that get the room next to mine ready... Rohan is coming and don't tell the kids ... And make them eat some snacks. 

Servant - yes ma'am... Anything else...

NM - nothing....
( and she put the phone down. Still she was feeling a lot restless she was busy in her thoughts when her phone buzzed and she answered the call) 

NM - hello .... Rohan bolo....

Rohan - kya baat hai... Ek hi bell mein utha liya... Not bad.. Koi sudhar raha hai...

NM - Rohan.... Stop this drama Aur batao kyun call kiya....

Rohan - OK... I called you to inform you ki I'm sending the driver with my stuff and I won't be able to come, I'm going to Sidney for some office work will return day after. And the band also comes day after.... And don't worry I'll get the papers ready and will send it to you... You read them and If any change is required do it and send it to DM... And yes I'll get the band members home myself.... you don't need to worry...

NM - OK and tujhe papers ready karwane ki zaroorat nahi thi... I'd done it my self...

Rohan - mujhe pata hai tu busy hogi Aur fir spend some time with Ashu And Manu also ...

NM - OK... OK... And thanks for being always there for me Rohan...

Rohan - no problem... Acha byee... Packing karni hai...

NM - (and they both giggled )
OK byee....
( and they ended the call)

IT WAS 5:30 IN THE EVENING: