CHAPTER-35

Another new day...but seems like nothing is going to change. Everyone was up for breakfast chatting and discussing about the decoration, party , food, etc. The day went in a jiffy and soon the party was about to start Fab 5 went to their rooms for some rest and NM, Rohan and Arya were checking some last moment stuff.

Rohan- Nanz!!!

NM- yeah Rohan tell me...

Rohan- Did you tell Mann about leaving ,that too with the kids...and the others , they are our guests Nanz we can't just leave them..please don't go na... I'll send someone else for the meeting..Please...

NM- Rohan...please I've to go it's really important otherwise I would have never left you guys alone..please try and understand...please and abhi jab snacks ke liye we'll gather I'll tell them that time...

Rohan- ohk...but please be okay...kyunki waha toh main bhi nahi honga to take care of you.

NM-acha ji.[they were really close to each other and were seen by our fab 5 who came down for some snacks and this made our Manik thoda sa jealous of course and the cherry on the cake was no space in between their bodies for even air to pass.]

Alya - [to Fab 5 ] Guys they look so good together na

Alya - [to Fab 5 ] Guys they look so good together na... I'm happy for Nandini...

Cabir - finally usse koi mila jo usse samajhta hai...and jiske saath woh khush hai.. you know jab yeah apni family ke saath hoti hai ,jo shine uski aankho main hoti hai na us waqt...I've never seen it before...

[and they went to the dinning area.]

They were having food when NM said

NM- hmm... guys I have to tell you something....

Aryaman- what??

NM- ohk..so I'm going to Sydney tomorrow

Ashu- but mom??

NM- and I'm not going alone the kids are coming with me...

Mannu- mom..no ..plz......we...[he was stopped by Ashu]

Ashu- ohk mom..we'll go ...[she knew what was going inside her mom so without troubling her anymore she said yes]