CHAPTER -3

BACK TO U. S.

Nandini completed her meeting and was sitting in her cabin all engrossed in her files when the cabin door opened and without even looking who there was she said...

NM - Steve... Don't disturb me right now... I'm very busy... (in a bossy tone) [Steve is her P. A. By the way. ]

Person - oh... I'm sorry to disappoint you Nanz but unfortunately it's not Steve... It's me..

NM - Rohan.??

Rohan - Right Rohan Kapoor

NM - sorry... I'm so sorry Rohan ....waise tum yaha kya kar rahe ho??[narrowing her eyebrows she said]

Rohan - woh chodo aur yeah batao ki meeting kaisi thi??

NM -meeting... Haan theek thi..

Rohan - theek thi... Matlab according to me it was superb and you got the deal...( nandini nods her head in a yes.)

Rohan - (gets up and gives her a hug) Congratulations Nanz... Let's celebrate this....

NM - OK Rohan ... We will celebrate but... Abhi nahi fir kabhi.... I have to do some work ...

Rohan - ( making a disgusting face) No.... That's not gonna happen... You are coming with me right now aur mujhe yeah bhi pata hai ki you have not had your lunch... Aur Mannu Aur ashu ka bhi phone aane wala hoga and if they come to know that I am with you and still you didn't eat then toh I'm dead.... Kyun mujhe marna chahti ho yr (actually the 2 of them daily call their mother to know whether she has had her food or not..)

NM - (irritated and has a small smile on her face) OK!! Fine... Chalenge but 10 mins baad.... OK...

Rohan - pakka.. 😁😁

NM - pakka ....

Rohan -ok fir tum kaam karo and tab tak main kuch calls kar leta hoon...

NM - without even replying she continues her work .

And Rohan makes three calls:

ON CALL :

Rohan- hmm OK.... I'll talk to NM ( nandini murthy).

Rohan - (to caller 2) in 10 mins.... OK.. Ya sure

Rohan - (to caller 3) are you sure these 3 are the best... Hmm ok. Ya sure....

AFTER THE CALL :

Rohan - ( to nandini) chale....

NM - 5 more minutes Rohan...

Rohna - ( a bit louder )no.... It's already 15 mins... Which means 5 mins up.. Aur late nahi....Chalo... ( and he drags her instead of her denying)

After 10mins they reach the restaurant talking on random topics.

AT THE RESTAURANT :