CHAPTER- 14

HEY.... READERS... HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE... LAST UPDATE HAD AN AMAZING RESULT... HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER AS WELL... PLZ... VOTE AND COMMENT...AND I KNOW I'M LATE.... SORRY FOR THAT I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL FORGIVE ME ,,,, RIGHT...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nandini went to change her dress and in the mean time FAB 5 reached her office and were waiting for her in her cabin which was shown to them by Steve.

Steve- You guys wait here she has gone for some work... she'll be back in 5 mins.

FAB 5 - OK

All of them were waiting for her in the cabin when they saw a girl coming inside which shocked everyone.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NANDINI'S OUTFIT

Manik- [ P.O.V.] oh god... is this for real she is wearing such a short dress. but earlier she never wore a dress which touched her knees also but today I'm seeing are in a dress which hardly reached her mid thighs.

Mukti- {P.O.V.} tabhi toh she got Rohan ... itni choti dress pehen ke toh koi bhi ladka aapke upar flat ho jayega.. she's behaving like a slut..

Alya-[P.O.V] woow.... she has really changed a lot with new relationships..

Dhruv- [P.O.V.] Manik was right she has changed a lot.

Cabir- [P.O.V.] UFF she has become so hot...[ to NM] Nandini... you have become hot..

NM- thanks Cabir.. but can you plz call me NM here... No one knows my real name here... you know it's my work place... so ...

Cabir- ya sure..[ to which she smiles a bit]

NM- so.. let us start with the meeting now...[ everyone just bobbed their head]

NM- so let me officially introduce you all to NM and that's me... He is Steve my secretary ... as you guys have already signed the paper and you have read the rules also but roughly... right[ nods their head ] now let me tell you guys the rules. All of you are going to stay at my place as you already are... you get 6 months to make 8 songs ... out of which you get to choose what songs you want in the first 4 songs then for the 5th and 6th song you have to go for happy ones and the next 2 that means the 7th and 8th ones should be duet... and yes you guys have to start practicing with in 3 days... today is Monday ... so we can have a welcome party for you guys on Wednesday if you guys are ok with it...... 2nd thing I don't want any trouble at my place and believe me once I get pissed off.. I can cancel the deal right there.....3rd thing I want punctuality ... and the rest Steve will tell you [ to Steve] right Steve?

Steve- yes ma'am.

She walks out of her cabin but stops near the door and turns back

NM- Steve!!! any calls ?

MANAN : I DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE (Misunderstandings)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें