CHAPTER - 41

Aryaman- Doctor?? How's she?? She's fine na??

Manik- She'll be ohk soon na??

Doctor- I'm SORRY!!!

Manik - ( he hold the doctors collar) hey you just shut up...  what do you mean by I'm sorry haan... you have to do something... I'll give you anything and everything you want but I want her back in my life. Do you get that.

Doctor - Excuse me Mr.  You can not talk to me like that. [ Cabir back off Manik]

Cabir- I'm sorry doctor he is just worried about her like we all are.

Doctor- Anyways I was saying I'm sorry if she doesn't respond back to these medicines we won't be able to save her.

[ Rohan came at the same time with a Doctor, Doctor Sarkar, he was Nandini's doctor and their family doctor as well. He knows everything about their family. He also had an assistant named Jessica who was taking NM's case since a very long time. ]

Rohan- Doctor he is our family doctor and she is his assistant. They know each and everything about NM. Her allergies and everything. They can help you. Please I'm sure you're good at your work but they know her better and this will help you.

Doctor- yeah sure you can help me.

[ They discuss about her treatment and what are the side effects of the medicine which they are giving to her which should help her in healing but in this case it was making it even worse. ]

Dr. Sarkar- But how is this possible Doctor this is so different. Her body is having a negative  impact of these medicines . ( he suddenly remembers something) unless these are reacting with a chemical.  Mr. Kapoor!! We won't be able to save her unless her body stops reacting negatively. You can help us in this.

Rohan- Me?? Yes Dr. boliye. ( everyone else was also there some listening to their conversation and some lost in their own world.)

Dr. Sarkar- ohk so as I remember she does not have any allergies. Right?? ( to which he nods ). [The Doctor tries to figure out something and something actually strikes his head] Mr. Kapoor is she back on those pills??

Rohan- Pills?

Dr Sarkar- you know what pills I'm talking about. 

Rohan- I don't know. I haven't seen her taking them.

Aryaman- But I have. Yes I saw her taking them.

Dr Sarkar- You guys.. why don't you all understand those aren't good for her health. She could have died once before because of those pills. And ab look I  don't say we'll save her and if anything happens to her this is all your fault. I told you not to let her have them.

Doctor- we don't have a lot of time. We should try something.

Rohan- Doctor plzz... plzz plzz plzzz save her. I beg you. I'll die if something happens to her... plzz

Dr Sarkar- I'll try  Rohan but I don't promise.
( the doctors leave from there)

Abhi- Aryaman woh Doctor kaunsi pulls ki baat kar raha tha?? Kahi woh..  no no woh possible hi nahi hai she promised ki woh nahi legi woh pills dobara...

Aryaman - yes she promised but woh jhootha promise tha. I caught her having those anti depressants.

Abhimanyu-par... ( he couldn't speak further)

Rohan - tune mujhe kyun nahi bataya??? You know...

Aryaman- she ...