CHAPTER- 10

HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE... AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT... AND PLZ DO COMMENT AND VOTE..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NM- John get the snacks ready..

John- yes ma'am.

[ He goes from there to get the food ready for all of them]

Ashu- Mom you know what Manik uncle gave me a chocolate... he's really nice...

[ she felt a bit insecure on hearing her daughter appreciating Manik. ]

NM- Rohan ... We need to talk...

Rohan- ya.. sure... bolo kya hua...

NM- [ grinning her teeth] in private.. so would you mind coming in the room...

Rohan- ya sure... [ to the others] guys you all relax... I'll be back in 2mins. plz make yourselves comfortable...

[The 2 of them leave for NM's room]

Mannu- he is dead today...

Ashu- but what did he do now...

Mannu- I don't know may be he didn't answer her calls or something like that...

Abeer- what are you two talking about?

Ashu- we are talking about dada and Mom...

Abeer- what do you mean by he's dead today?

Mannu- actually last time when dada did not keep his promise , mom was really mad at him and she did not talk to him for a week ... and that time also she called him inside and then they had a fight and dada was just repeating Sorry ..sorry.

Ashu- poor him... god plz... save him... please save my dada...

Abeer- really!!!

Ashu&Mannu - hmm...

All of this was heard by the others too and the one who was most affected by this was Manik and he was all red in anger.

IN THE ROOM:

NM- Rohan !! what are they doing here?[ a bit loud]

Rohan- Nanz yr I told you na.. about the Indian band and I have chosen one this is the one FAB 5 and believe me they are very good and you already know them na so you must have herd them ... but what happened to you all of a sudden?? Pehle toh you never behaved like this toh fir aaj kyun...

NM- that's the point I know them . they were a part of my past and seeing them standing in front of me feels like hell... mera saara past meri aankho ke saamne aa gaya and I don't want that...

Rohan- hey relax kuch nahi hoga... they were present in your past and they are not the reason of what ever happened ... haa.... to just relax aur lo paani piyo...[ he hugs her and gives her a glass of water.] and we are your present..... and what matters is your present and your future so just calm down..

NM- [ to herself] ab main kaise samjhao Rohan ko ki Manik hi hai woh jiski wajah se I have suffered a lot... jiski wajah se I changed completely..... no... no... I have to do something... I can't just sit back and see him taking my kids away from me...

Rohan- [ shaking her] hey Nanz where are you lost?

NM- [ coming back out of her thoughts] hmm.. kuch nahi ... acha Rohan I want you to send them to my farmhouse ... I don't want ki woh yaha rahe...