CHAPTER - 37

Doctor - yeah I get it...relax she'll be fine soon.

They took her to the ICU and the three of them stood there ... NM crying ...like hell..it looked as if she was a soulless body no feelings, no emotions but fear, fear of loosing her daughter was clearly seen on her face. Looking inside the ICU through the small glass window.

NM MANSION :

Two cars stopped at the main gate at the same time from one Cabir, Navya, Mukti and Dhruv came out and from the second one Aryaman and Rohan came out.

Rohan- Hey guys where are you all coming from?

Dhruv- woh these girls na wanted to buy some stuff toh shopping complex gaye the.

Rohan- ohh!!! Chalo let's get inside.

All of them went inside the mansion and as soon as they enter the hall Manvik came running and hugged Rohan and Abeer came running and hugged Cabir.

Rohan- Mannu... baby kya hua... why are you crying... did you guys fight ??

Aryaman- Bacha... kya hua batao na... speak something...please..

Cabir- Abeer..... baby... please stop crying....

Mukti- Abeer ...sweetie....

Rohan- Aisha...kaha hai.. Ashu!!! Ashu!!!!!

John- Sir...

Aryaman- John ...why are the kids crying and where is Aisha??

Mannu- Pops... Mom!!! [crying]

Rohan- Nanz...kya hua Nanz ko ?? pehle you stop crying and ab batao kya hua?

Abeer- Ashu fainted and bloo...

Mannu- Blood was oozing out of her nose... toh Mom usse hospital le ke gai hai...

Abeer- Alya masi and Manik chachu bhi unke saath gaye hai..

Rohan- shit... I have to go to the hospital..Nanz kaise sambhalegi khudko... Aryaman buddy... chalo we have to go to the hospital....

Aryaman- chalo..

Cabir- main bhi chaloonga...

Dhruv- main bhi...

Cabir- Nahi Dhruv you stay here kuch zaroorat padi toh...aur wasie bhi bache bohot dare hue hai abhi toh you stay with them and kuch hoga toh I'll call you na...

Dhruv- ohk!!!

Three of them left for the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

They reached the hospital and hurriedly enter inside.

Aryaman- Tum dono jao main Dr. Jade ko inform karta hoon and unke saath hi aaunga...

Both- hmm..ohk...

Rohan- [ to the receptionist] Aisha...

Receptionist- which one sir?

Rohan- she's a small kid..5 years old..

Receptionist- she's in the ICU... Room no.- 4

After hearing this Rohan was broken but composed himself and went towards the direction as directed by the receptionist.

MANAN : I DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE (Misunderstandings)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें