CHAPTER- 34

AFTERNOON [3: 30 PM]

Everyone were sitting and gossiping when NM came down. She was descending the stairs when she heard some giggles coming from the kids room and she decided to follow them. What she saw on reaching there was something she'd never expected in this life and something she always wanted to happen. She saw her kids and Abeer giggling at some silly jokes cracked by him... yes it was Manik who was playing with them and for sometime she was lost in their smile, in their happy world and she believed her dream to give her children a happy family was finally coming true , she was happy, smiling like an idiot till she was pulled out of it by her kids coming to her running towards her chanting her name.

Aisha, Manvik and Abeer: mom,...mom.../girlfriend.... girlfriend...

NM: hey kiddos... whats going on ...

Kids: Cabir Mammu/Dad and Manik uncle were cracking some silly jokes ...

NM: ohk..so some people really seamed to enjoy their company( to which they smiled)

Kids: yes...[all this while she could feel a pair of dark brown eyes continuously ogling at her and she knew the owner of it so she decided to avoid but you know love has its own ways for a couple of seconds she saw in his eyes which had a feeling of satisfaction, feeling of hurt, feeling of pain and one more thing which she failed to understand she was busy in herself thinking about all this when Rohan & Aryaman came down ]

Aryaman- Nandu...[in an angry tone] What the hell do you think you're doing here???didn't I ask you to take rest...

NM: Mann relax... ohk I'm good see ... and waise bhi I was getting bored so I came down..[listening to Aryaman's roars all the people in the house came down and gathered around them.}

Aryaman: NO but I asked you to stay in there... will you ever listen to me for god sake...[he said this in loud and angry voice which made her eyes watery and she was on the verge of crying, on seeing this Manik got very angry and decided to confront him}

Manik- Listen Aryaman....stop yelling at her...you can't yell at her like that that too for no reason...

NM- you don't need to defend me..I can speak for myself Mr. Malhotra .

Rohan- Mann... stop it man... you're taking it too far....

Aryaman- Yr Rohan tujhe pata hai na last time what happened but she has to do what she likes then fine...

Rohan- Mann...

NM- nahi Rohan rehnedo...I'm sorry [she said this to Aryaman and ran up to her room ]

Mannu- Pops...kya kar rahe ho ??? how can you shout on her like that...[he scolds him]

Ashu- pops...she is fine, then only we allowed her to stay here...you have to apologies to her....

Aryaman- but baby you know she wasn't well and still she came down...

Ashu- no till the time you don't apologies to her and get her back we aren't talking to you katti...

Aryaman- but..

Rohan- they are right Mann... I know usse rest karna chahiye tha but that's ohk na uska maan nahi lag raha hoga room main toh woh neeche aagai...aur kuch nahi bas itni si baat thi and you shouted on her without listening to her...you are repeating history...you know what I mean right??

Aryaman- hMM... sorry yr... main pata nahi kya sooch raha tha... ab kya karoon..

Rohan- go say sorry to her... otherwise [stood next to the kids] I  won't talk to you either.