CHAPTER- 8

All of them left for NM Mansion. And when they reached there they were all welcomed by an old lady, who was smiling looking at them and the lady was Reema Aunty.

Rohan- hey... aunty... how are you?

Reema Aunty-I'm good.. but you tell... all the time office work,,, kabhi toh break le liya karo ,,,

Rohan- hmm..don't worry na... acha ab aap ja sakte ho... aur kal lunch mein aajana plzz.... I want to eat Donuts made by you...

Reema aunty-[a bit sad face] but... main to 15 days ki chutti pe ja rahi hoon... acha don'y worry main aaj hi bana ke chali jaungi...

Rohan- aunty itne dino ki chutti.. is every thing ok...

Reema aunty- yes bacha... everythings ok ... but it's just that my daughter na usko baby hone wala hai.. ... so I wanted to be with her...

Rohan- ok... toh yeah toh kafi achi news hai... aunty aap ek baar wapas aajao fir hum party karenge.. and don't worry kuch bhi help chahiye hogi mujhe bata dena.. aur driver aap ko chod dega airport .. and flight kab ki hai...

Reema aunty- don't worry hum party karenge aur flight 3 hours baad ki hai..

Rohan- 3 hours... toh aap yaha kya kar rahe ho,... main abhi driver ko bulata hoon..

Reema aunty- don't worry baba.. NM ne driver ko bol diya hai... aur main bas aapki hi wait kar rahi thi woh ... NM is out na... aur bacho ko kisi aur ke saath nahi chod sakte isileye...

Rohan- ok.. and thank you for that ab aap jao...  and have a save journey...

Reema aunty- Par donuts... wait I'll make them first.

Rohan- woh jab aap wapas aaoge tak... chalo ab aap jao ... and we'll miss you

Reema goes from there... and then Rohan goes to the living room where the rest of them were seated.

 and then Rohan goes to the living room where the rest of them were seated

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rohan- [ to everyone] sorry guys.. for leaving you all alone...

Cabir- that's totally fine... was she your mom...

Rohan- no... she is not our mom ... she is the caretaker.. but she is like mom only... she knows everything about us.. what we like.. what we hate.. everything..

Cabir- oh... she seems to be really nice...

Rohan- hmm...[all of them had some snacks and were now sitting and chit chatting when Rohan got a call] excuse me guys...

ON CALL:

hello...

hmmm...

ok...

I'm coming...

wait outside.

CALL ENDED

Rohan- [ to everyone] acha guys.. I'll be back in 2. ok make you're selves comfortable...[ to which everyone nodded.]

AFTER 2 MINS.

Rohan returned and when he was entering the Mansion there were 2 kids who were descending  the stairs...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Without even noticing their surroundings ... they went and hugged Rohan... their back were towards the group... which failed them to see each other.

Mannu & Ashu- hey... dada...

Rohan- hey ... kids...

Ashu- you're late dadda...

Rohan- no baby I was on time.. you are late... I was here in 9 mins.

Mannu- really...?

Rohan- yes... baby... acha forget all this look what I have for you...[ forwarding a basket]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS.... SO DONE WITH THE UPDATE I KNOW THIS IS A SMALL ONE BUT PLZ.... PLZ ADJUST ... I'M NOT WELL BUT STILL I TRIED TO WRITE THIS MUCH SO PLZ... APPRECIATE MY EFFORTS BY VOTING AND COMMENTING ...AND I ALSO WANTED TO CLEAR IT TO YOU GUYS THAT CABIR & NAVYA WERE IN TOUCH WITH NANDINI BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MANVIK AND AISHA BUT ... THESE 2 KIDS KNOW THEM AND ABEER VERY WELL NANDINI ALWAYS USED TO TELL THEM ABOUT THEM.... AND CABIR & NAVYA KNOW THAT SHE LIVES IN LONDON BUT THEY HAVE NO IDEA THAT SHE IS NM... SO THEY'LL BE GETTING A SHOCK SOON....

MANAN : I DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE (Misunderstandings)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें