CHAPTER - 43

Abhi- you know usdin Nandini ki woh picture ek spook tha bas . Aur us jhoothi picture ke behalf pe Manik be  usse chod diya itna insult kiya. She couldn't take it and mere insist karne ke bawanood woh yaha aagai and asked me not to stop living my life only for you. Thode time baad jab sab theek hone laga ya phir keh lo ki mujhe laga ki sab theek hone laga hai she was pregnant. Phir life was good but one day all of a sudden she tried to commit suicide. You know aaj tak humme se kisi main bhi itni himmat nahi ki hum ja kar usse is baare main pooche. Aur mujhe toh bilkul bhi nahi Rohan toh phir bhi tried. Magar main Toh woh bhi nahi kar paya. I failed...

Mukti- ( she was in tears by now. Knowing what her man was going through and for a very long time she hugged him tight) Abhimanyu suno you never failed. And you can not fail main  hai na hum saath main Nandini ko wapas layenge and I promise sab pehle jaisa ho jayega . Every thing will be fine. Pakka..

Abhi- Pakka??

Mukti- hmm Pakka..

They were glaring at each other and stayed with each other for the rest of the night the others roving around and praying for her. Rohan next to her sitting with the kids. Manik in his own world. Soon it was morning and then it was lunch. No one had eaten anything till now but they made sure to not let the kids skip their meal. And the kids also being nice never uttered a word but one thing which didn't change was the kids sitting next to her with Rohan.

NM was lying on the bed all eyes on her, waiting for her to get up and talk to them when a sound was heard.

NM - Man.... ( not a second was wasted and Rohan went on his knees holding her hand. )

Rohan- Nanz... Nanz???

Aryaman - Rohan Kya hua?

Rohan- Manyuu she .. she just said something... Doctor?? Haan call the doctor..

Within a couple of seconds the doctor arrived and checked on her. She was still unconscious but she was responding to the medicines.

Rohan- ( as soon as the doctor looked at him) What!!! She's fine na??

Doctor- I guess she is out of danger. But ..

Rohan-what but???

Doctor- she is responding to these medicines positively but we can't tell about her exact position right now. Ones she wakes up we'll be more clear of what to do.

Rohan- Doctor plzz try what ever you want to plzz. Please

Doctor- yeah ( he leaves from there . It was soon night and everyone was waiting for her when suddenly she started breathing heavily. )

Aryaman- Nandini!!!! Nandini ??? Doctor?? Cabir jaldi Doctor ko bolao fast .

Soon the doctor came and everyone was sent out of the room. After a couple of minutes ( 40 mins to be more precise) the doctors came out.

Rohan- Doctor how's she ??? Is everything ohk??

Abhimanyu- She'll be fine  na??

Manik- speak na Doctor!!

Aryaman- Mr. Malhotra please stay out of it.

Doctor- Congratulations everyone she's absolutely fine and is out of danger. You can go meet her but please be quick. She's very weak and please don't put any stress on her.  And she is asking for her kids (Listening this Rohan happily hugged him)

Rohan- Thank you ... Thank you so much you don't know what that means to me . Thank you.

Doctor- ohk Mr. Kapoor now go and meet her.

He hurriedly went inside taking the kids along with him. The others were also going to follow him but the nurse stopped them.

Nurse- Sorry but we can only allow 3 more people.

Abhi- Aryaman and Cabir tum log chalo mere saaath ( to which everyone else agreed. He said that because he could see Manik was going to enter in the room.)

As soon as they entered the room. They saw her laying on the bed. On her left side Rohan was sitting on the stool and next to him was her kids standing. And she was hugging her kids giving them kisses all over their face her voice could hardly be heard because of the weakness.

Cabir - Nandini??? Kaisi ho?? You look so weak

Abhimanyu- Nandu mera bacha Kya hua tha?? Aur tujhe yeah kaise lagi??

Aryaman- Pandit??? He did all this na?? He has to pay for what he's done to you

Rohan- yes Maann he will pay par mujhe yeah baat samajh nahi aarahi ki usne aisa kiya kyun. Aur Manik ... Manik ...waha kya kar raha tha

NM -guys... ( she tried to get up) Ouch!!!

Ashu- Mom??

Rohan- Nanz??

Abhi- Pagal hai kya Nandu?? Tujhe kisne bola uthe ko?

Cabir- you are not getting up until the doctors say you are absolutely fine.

NM- par Cabir...

Rohan- Bilkul sai keh raha hai woh. You ain't allowed to get up. Not until I allow you to.

——————————————————————————————————————

Hello Readers!!!

Very sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long. I hope you guys like the chapter and plz vote and comment... plzz

With love,
@secretstar9182