CHAPTER- 32

HEY READERS !!!

SO I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE AS WELL. AND PLEASE DO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR THIS CHAPTER AS WELL. AND THE HAPPIEST PART IS THAT MY STORY IS ON 72nd POSITION IN LIFE CATEGORY AND MANY MORE AND IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE THAT YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM... IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT...

 LOTS OF LOVE,

 - secretstar9182.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a new day with may be new hopes for some people and many changes to take place in some peoples life. Everyone was sleeping, some with peace , some with worries and some with past memories haunting them. NM was sleeping in her room with lines on her forehead. The lines were a result of a bad dream or we can say a series of bad dreams. She was sweating badly , mummering something and she stood straight all of a sudden.Breathing heavily, seating heavily. As soon as she stood Aryaman came there.

Aryaman[ with concerned face accompanied with terror] Nandu....Nandu ...kya hua....why are you shivering...hey...calm down ...relax main hoon...relax...[he hugged her]

NM- hmm...I'm .....I'm Okay.... [(P.O.V.) I need it.... right now... but how...Aryaman is here...(P.O.V. ENDS)] Ara...Aryaman...plzz thoda ...thoda pani de do....

Aryaman- hmm....ruko main deta hoon[he got up and bought a glass of water from the side table.] aahhh..take it...

By the time Aryaman got the glass of water, NM secretly took out the pills from under her pillow and when he got the water she also ate the pills.

Aryaman- ab how are you feeling??

NM- Better...[she see's time] Oh shit !!!! It' s already 10 a.m. and main abhi bhi ghar par hoon...shit ...shit...I have to rush.

Aryaman- hey...hey .....don't you dare get up..just sit on your place...other wise it won't be good for you...[he said it louder than usual which indicated that he was angry and then she stood at his place ]

NM- [after a minutes pause] but I promised Rohan ki I'll be there with him for the meeting...aur hum dono ka waha hona is important. I have to go.

Aryaman- Maine bola na you are not going any where and waise bhi your meeting has been canceled...

NM- Cancelled !!! Matlab??? Are woh itni important meeting thi and how can you say ki it has been cancelled???

Aryaman- because I've cancelled it... and I've also talked to Steve he said he'll manage everything and waise bhi the client himself wanted to cancel the meeting because of some personal issues...toh it's not a big deal...

NM- What the hell Aryaman...why did you cancel the meeting??? batao na....[no respence] speak up Aryaman....speak up...

Aryaman- Because the whole night Rohan was awake..he did not sleep...and do you know why did'nt he sleep??

NM- WHY??

Aryaman- no I'll answer that later but first tell me where were you yesterday...and why were you late??????? hmm...tell me???

NM- woh..wohh...actually....[stammering] haan woh...I was in a meeting ...

Aryaman- meeting??? Alone???

NM- no NO!!! woh...aahh...haan Steve tha na mere saath..yes I was with Steve...

Aryaman- Really??? but when I called him...matlab when you didn't come home na I called him and he said ki he is not with you and koi meeting bhi nahi hai..so tell me where were you..???come on spill the beans aur yeah..bandage???yeah kya hua???

NM- ahh...woh..woh..I got hurt from the table ..meri office table toh chota sa cut lag gaya toh isiliye yeah bandage[all the while she was avoiding eye contact]

Aryaman- Really!!! par mujhe toh laga ki you went to the hospital and yeah..

NM- NO... NO Aryaman aisa kuch nahi hai woh sachi lag gayi table se..

Aryaman- Shut up Nandini ....just shut up...stop lying to me atleast....I know every god damn thing...

NM- matlab?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHK SO THAT'S IT I KNOW ZYADA BADA NAHI HAI...PAR PLZ ADJUST GUYS ........ I HARDLY GET TIME NOW A DAYS... BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE OR THE 34TH CHAPTER WILL BE A LONG ONE... I PROMISE... AND IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AS WELL PLZ DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ONE MORE THING GUYS IF YOU FIND SOME SORT OF GRAMMATICAL ERROR ANY WHERE IN THE UPDATES PLZ TELL...COZ FEW DAYS BACK I WAS READING MY STORY AND I FOUND SO MANY MISTAKES AND FRANKLY SPEAKING I WAS A BIT EMBARRASSED ...SO PLZ DO TELL ME NEXT TIME....

WITH LOTS OF LOVE @secretstar9182.