CHAPTER- 46

A new mornings bringing with itself a new day passed by another and another. Soon a couple of weeks passed NM was still in the hospital but was better everyone made sure to visit her day or another except Rohan he used to with her every night and the days possible because he also had to look after the work. Manik tried talking to her but only once it was possible and that time also she could not speak so much. Fab 5 had cracked another few songs and the teaser was also released for the album.

IN THE HOSPITAL

One fine day it was around 6 in the morning and NM was sleeping Rohan was feeling hungry so he went to the canteen. A figure was seen in her room by Rohan when he returned. He could see someone standing near her and there was something in his hand.

Rohan- Itni subha subha Nanz ke room main kaun hai?? I have to check.

He rushed to her room and on reaching there he finds Manik standing next to her.

Rohan- Manik ??

Manik- Hey Rohan. Morning.

Rohan- Morning... par tum yaha kya kar rahe ho woh bhi itna early??

Manik- Are woh I got your breakfast today. aur yaha aaya toh dekha you were not here and she was sleep talking so was just checking on her.

Rohan- Ohh!! she sometimes does. Par kabhi samajh ni aaya kya bolti hai.

Manik- yeah lo tumhara breakfast.

Rohan- [ he takes the bag and opens the lunch box. It was poha inside it] Poha? woh bhi Reema aunty ke haath ka . maza aagaya .

Manik- Tumhe kaise pata yeah Reema aunty ne banaya hai??

Rohan- are woh ghar main aur kisi ko bhi poha banana nahi aata na isiliye. Kyun kisi aur ne banaya hai kya??

Manik- Nahi unhone hi banaya hai. Chal you have it I should go. Recording hai 1 hour main.

Rohan- Okay. bye... and thanks for the poha Manik.

Manik- Hmm..[he left from there.]

An hour later NM also woke up .

Rohan- Good Morning Baby.

NM- Morning.

Rohan- Yeah lo tumhara breakfast.

NM- Aaj bhi kuch bekar sa hi hoga ? [ n on seeing the food she jumped of happiness] Poha?? yeah kaha se aaya ??

Rohan- I knew tum yahi bologi. aaj breakfast ghar se aaya hai .

NM - ohh... kaun laya ??

Rohan- woh main aake bataunga abhi mujhe doc se milne jana hai. You have it and poora finish hona chahiye.

(He leaves from there)
After Rohan left Abhimanyu came there with the kids.

Aisha- mom!!!

NM- Ashu ... Mannu ... Abeer... bhai?
What are you all doing here???

Mannu- we were missing you mom so we came here to see you.

NM- mera bacha ... ( they have a hug) I too miss you guys a lot.

Abeer- Masi aap ghar kab aayoge???  Yeah dono mujhe bohot tang karte hai aur mom bhi inki side lete hai.

NM - Aww bacha... mujhe bhi jaldi ghar aana hai par Rohan hai na, use pata hai jab main ghar aungi aur dekhungi usne ghar ka kya haal kia hua hai aur usse datungi. Isliye he doesn't want me to come back.( everyone was laughing at this )

Abhi- aur yeah hai kaha??

NM- woh doc se baat karne gaya hai.

Abhi- ohh I'll also go and meet them tab tak aap log baate karo. Aur kids mamma ko zyada pareshan mat karna okay...

( he leaves from there leaving them for some chatting and fun)

———————————————————————-
That's it for today plz vote and comment I know kafi chota chap hai but next wala pakka lamba hoga. And plz vote and comment plz.