CHAPTER - 6

HEY READERS... SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND PLZ.... DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE... THAT WILL REALLY ENCOURAGE ME... HAPPY READING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NM- ya... Liza tell me how was the tour???

Liza- the trip was amazing NM... and you know the best part I got my true love during this trip...

NM- really?

Liza- yes...

NM- tell me about it na ...

Liza- ya...[ blushing] His name is Jack.. and he is a cinematographer ... and in Spain we were having the photo shoot ... and I already was attracted towards him... and then he proposed me during the shoot and I could not resist... and now we are together..

NM- wow.... congrats yr... so you're no more single now..

Liza- no... and here [ forwarding a packet] this is my wedding card ... I'm getting married to Jack next month and you have to be there with the kids ... it is proper destination wedding and you have to stay there for a week and no excuses ... plz...and ya I have also invited Mr. Kapoor for the wedding and I know that he will forget so plz... you remind him and ask him to come ... and you too come.... Me and Jack will be very happy...

NM-  Thanks for the card and don't worry I'll come and will also get Rohan along with me

NM- Thanks for the card and don't worry I'll come and will also get Rohan along with me...[ with a smile on her face]

Liza- ok.., I'll take a leave now I have to give some more cards... and will see you soon... byee.. and say my byee to the kids as well..

NM- ok.. [ and she leaves and then NM opens the card and remembers something which gets tears in her eyes]

FLASHBACK:

A couple is sitting on the stairs holding each others hand and then the girl speaks

Girl- when we will get married na... toh hum zyada logo ko nahi boolanyenge just our friends, family and few other important people... and it will be a simple one...

Boy- [ shouts in disagreement ] NO... NO Nandini ... our wedding will be a big fat Punjabi wedding... we will do a proper destination wedding .[ yes this girl was Nandini and you must have guessed till now who the guy was]

Nandini- par Manik in sab ki kya zaroorat hai... humme kisi ke samne show off koi karna hai... we will get married to each other for each other and not for show off...

Manik- no Nandini .. chahe tum jo bhi keh lo ... par humari shadi ke bare mein poori Mumbai ke saath saath Poore India ko pata hoga...

Nandini- par[ he cuts her off]

Manik- no par war... that's final... now stop talking about it... chalo ..I'll drop you home..

and then they leave for Nandini's house.

FLASHBACK OVER

NM was thinking about her relationship with Manik when she started feeling a bit dizzy and breathless. She took out a small bottle from the nearby drawer and opened the bottle and took 2-3 small pills from it and gulped them down her throat and then rested her head back on the chair with eyes closed and thinking about her past and her present when she heard someone calling her.

Ashu- mom....[ entering the house ]

NM-[ wipes her lone tear from her eyes and tries to act normal ] hey baby.

Ashu- mom.. when are we going...

NM- oh... sorry baby I forgot about it....

Mannu- that's ok mom ... we'll go some other time.. it's already too late and now we'll eat at home only.

NM- [ she was a bit confused , shocked but then she realized that he might have heard her's and Liza's talk and seen her giving the invitation and not wanting to stress her mom more... they decided to eat at home] ok.. so what do you want to eat... tell me.. main bana doongi...

Ashu- mom... veg biryani....

Mannu- stuff chapati...

NM- ok... so give me 30 mins and I'll get it ..

Ashu & Mannu- ok...

NM-[ she got up from her seat and started moving but after few steps turned back and said..] tomorrow we'll go for shopping... so get you're list ready...

Mannu-[ with confusion] but office...

NM- I'll take a leave tomorrow... and we'll enjoy...

[ the 2 of them jumped in excitement ]

Ashu& Mannu- you're the best mom ever... we love you maa....

NM- maa... loves you too...

[ All three of them had their dinner and then enjoyed ... and played ... and slept but still NM was feeling a bit restless ... so she again ate those pills... and on the other side Fab 5 and Navya were preparing to go to U.S. unaware of the thing that this trip will change their lives forever]

IN INDIA

ON CALL :

Cabir- Manik we'll be at you're place in an hour or so... tu ready ho jana.. and we'll leave for the airport.

Manik- hmm...ok cabir aur teri baki sab se bhi baat ho gayi hai na...

Cabir- haan Manik meri baat ho gayi hai sab se... and Mukti keh rahi thi ki woh Abhi se milke aayegi ... kyunki Abhi bhi kahi trip pe ja raha hai.. and usne Abhi ko nahi bataya about the deal usne bas yeah bataya hai ki hum sab kuch kaam ke liye ja rahe hai ... and where are we going she didn't tell him..

Manik - oh ok...

Cabir- Manik ... kya hua... where are you lost...

Manik- kuch nahi ... it's just that I'm feeling a bit restless... mera bilkul bhi man nahi kar raha U.S. jane ka... aisa lag raha hai ki kuch hone wala hai... good or bad I don't know...

Cabir- you're just over thinking Manik... kuch nahi hoga... .. and now get ready .... ok.. will see ya... byeee

Manik- hmm... byee....[ call ends] Cabir ne toh bol diya kuch nahi hoga.. par mujhe kyun lag raha hai ki... chodo..... [ and he gets back to his work]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFF.... FINALLY DONE... SO DID YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPTER... PLZ.. COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS...