James chapter 13

As I walked through the jungle I was annoyed at how my feet kept slightly sinking into the mud and almost made me trip on several occasions.

James: (To think that a dragon would make the jungle its home of all places?)

Well I don't care if I have to climb a damn volcano just to fight this thing because that dragon is going to pay...I know I'm ready.

I've gotten much stronger since the last time we met, not to mention I have that Star band and the worm scarf that I got from the Corruption and...the flower...that Aria gave me.

For some reason the moment I thought about her...I don't know...

I looked down at the nature's gift pinned against my chest, it's petals swayed gently against the wind, I felt a sense of comfort just looking at it.

James: It almost feels like she's here with me...

When I'm done with all this I really need to thank her for the flower...and tell the king about how close the corruption was getting to the castle.

As I traveled through the jungle I heard what sounded like something hoping, I readied the golden shower spell and turned towards the sound of the noise.

It was another one of those weird blue grasshopper things, and it was bouncing right towards me.

I quickly fired the stream of gold at the grasshoppers face, I managed to blind it and it fumbled forward a bit allowing me to step to the side and avoid it, once I was behind the grasshopper I began firing crystal shards at it which tore into its skin before eventually killing it.

James: Sheesh, this Jungle is an absolute nightmare, everything wants to kill you.

I then felt something very small and barely noticeable land on my cheek which I quickly swatted with my hand.

James: (And the mosquitoes are fucking annoying, this place is hell)

Well...technically the underworld is hell but you know what I mean.

James: I can't wait to kill Yharon and leave this place...man...I miss the castle.

What I would give to be able to lay down on that soft bed again...not to mention get a decent meal as well as seeing Aria again.

I'm not sure what it is but thinking about seeing Aria again...it makes me feel happy.

Maybe because she was nice to me? I'm not really sure.

As I continued trudging through the mud of the jungle and past its mahogany trees in the direction that I saw Yharon's cave in I began to continue my studying of the Primordial Earth spell because I had a feeling it might come in handy.

Like all of the spell books before this one was pretty vague with its instructions, it mentioned something about calling up the power of the earth itself and the ancients.

Not much of it made sense to me...but then again every other spell boom didn't make much sense to me but I still figured it out so why not this one.

James: Still...it feels weird knowing that soon I'll finally finish my quest...Yharon will be dead and my father will be avenged.

You ever become so obsessed with doing something and then finish it and...question what to do next? Because I think I'm having that moment right now.