Bennet chapter 10

Bennet: Alright Sandy, you got any ideas? (I asked while watching the mechanical monsters in case any of them made a move)

Run

Bennet:...Seriously?

You cannot defeat them all, you only beat me because I had grown weaker over the years and even though you survived these machines in the past you never killed any of them, and now all of them are together

I looked all around me, the mechanical monsters were still just staring at me as if waiting for me to run so that they could chase me, were they taunting me?

I doubt I'd be able to outrun them if I'm really being honest, and besides even if I did-

Bennet: I can't run from them, not here.

What are you talking about?

Bennet: If I run them they'll just follow me...and I'm already so close to Glade town...I can feel it.

Meaning?

Bennet: It means that if I run here and now...they'll only follow me to glade town and it will put everyone in danger, the only way to make sure that me and everyone else is safe...is to deal with them here and now.

Who cares about everyone else?

I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought to myself, a few days I would have gotten scared at the idea of having to fight three powerful mechanical monsters...I would have run from this and never turned back.

But not anymore...I've defeated all kinds of monsters, met all kinds of people, and found that I'm capable of more than I ever realized, I've traveled across Terraria and now, I feel as if I can take on anything, and nobody can hold me back.

I stared the machines dead in the eyes as I twirled my guns in my hands before holding them up and said.

Bennet: I do.

(A/n): Here we go, the final boss or bosses for Bennet's story.

In that very moment the metal worm lunged at me and I was barely able to double jump with my cloud in a bottle over its mouth, I landed on its back and began to run across it while the worm burrowed into the ground below and I shot its body as I ran across it.

Eventually I hopped off the worm once it was completely underground only to narrowly have my face blown off by one of the red eyes lasers from the red eye, it fired at me again but I rolled out of the way before firing my magnum twice at it and making two decently sized holes in its armor.

Suddenly the Skeleton swung its saw at me and I jumped out of the way only for its Vice grip to swing around and hit me in the side and sent me crashing into the ground, before I could pick myself up the worm suddenly burst out of the ground and threw me 40 feet into the air as it came straight up at me.

It was about to snap me in half but I used my cloud in a bottle to launch myself just out of its reach as its mouth closed and it began to fall back down along with me but I managed to grab onto one of its antennas but I felt my stomach tightening up as we both went falling down towards the ground.

Just before the worm hit the ground I pushed myself off of it and and used my cloud in a bottle to stop myself from crashing into the ground at full speed, as I got up the green eye with the mouth suddenly hovered over me before opening its mouth wide.